It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They're playing our song....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Dear MountainLaurel,

YouTube - Joe Cocker - You Are So Beautiful

The simplest thought in the world, the shared heart, more than one could ever hope for, more than one knew that they could have, someone to grow together with.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Dear MountainLaurel,

And one more song, you made me think of it. I believe it was written about the first time Roberta Flack heard Don McLean at a club in Los Angeles, he is the guy that wrote "American Pie (the song) and "Vincent (about Vincent Van Gogh)" or at least that is the story I heard on the radio once. No, my mistake it was "Killing Me Softly" that is the song; but, this one is so beautiful too.

YouTube - Roberta Flack "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" (1969)

YouTube - Killing Me Softly - Roberta Flack - Lyrics

We should all know at least one person in our lives that hits us in the head like a two by four because they know our inner self, that which we are to become rather than our starting point. Peace.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Embedding those videos like a BOSS!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Dear AQ, if I may call you that.

We've had our differences and our heart to hearts. This one is a shout out to you! This one got me through to some tough times. Hope you like it.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Dear Winword,

Dear AQ, if I may call you that. We've had our differences and our heart to hearts. This one is a shout out to you! This one got me through to some tough times. Hope you like it.

I think AQ is quite fine and you are more than welcome to call me that. As for past differences, we have also got to know each other better and I have no problem with you or anyone who sincerely states their beliefs. We don't have to agree on everything; but, I do hope you know I say what I believe. I want to thank you for your kind words and a most wonderful song, it is touching and hopeful. Peace and I will leave you with a link.

YouTube - Linda Ronstadt - Try Me Again

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Dear MountainLaurel,

Thank you so very much for embedding those videos. You picked better than I had. As for the first, no hand for my hand. As for the second, so many pretty ladies, it reminded me of what I see in women, a gentleness. Peace.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hello....wanted to share one of my all time favorite songs....lol...yeah..I know it's corny....but it's my special place......
What a wierd and beautiful day....voted my heart....can't bare to even turn on the TV yet....so listening to this instead for the moment....

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You don't have your TV on??? OMG

So you don't know yet??

They threw out BOTH candidates and gave the office to ME!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

LOL.....I wish Purple One......you would do a much better job! Hey my guy got 1% of the vote...Woo-Hoo !

So this is the only song I could think of to some up my feelings about the election results.....I know many of my friends and family are happy Obama was re-elected....and I would be very happy to be wrong in this case, time will tell

p.s. just noticed this song is 3:13 min. LOL...I'm telling you it is WIERD how much those numbers pop up in my life!

edit on 7-11-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join