It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda to attack Oct. 22nd?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Not really a prediction more like logical thinking. Al-Qaeda seems to have a numerology thing going with the number 11, and this date is 11 days before the election and a multiple of 11. I also believe the moon will be cresent shaped that day (I believe someone mentioned that as a possible criteria they use)

Hope not of course, but seems smart to keep your eyes open just in case!

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Yeah, that's it...the terrorists have no intention of actually succeeding in an attack, only in carrying it off on a particular day.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

You plan an operation with a goal of success, nothing more. Locking an operation to a date limits your ability to adapt to changing conditions and limits your ability to achieve success.

If you want to believe that moon phases and manipulations of calendar dates will keep you safer, keep counting and looking into the evening sky. I'll keep my eye out for security weaknesses and points of opportunity.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I agree with you.

If the date doesn't work operationally then of course they wouldn't use it, but if they can I think they will. I don't believe it was an accident that the Madrid train bombings occured on the 11th.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
there is no mathimatical way to predict terrorist attacks

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshGator54
Not really a prediction more like logical thinking. Al-Qaeda seems to have a numerology thing going with the number 11,
Keep in mind that Al-Qaeda, as it operates with the number 11, is an indication that it is the Illuminati. Just research 9/11 and you'll see that the Illuminati is Al-Qaeda, because of the Illuminati's fascination with it.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
That makes another reason to keep your eyes open on Friday.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshGator54
Not really a prediction more like logical thinking. Al-Qaeda seems to have a numerology thing going with the number 11, and this date is 11 days before the election and a multiple of 11. I also believe the moon will be cresent shaped that day (I believe someone mentioned that as a possible criteria they use)

Hope not of course, but seems smart to keep your eyes open just in case!

BZZZZZZZ! Thank you for playing. Please come back to take a stab-in-the-dark guess again when 11 can be divided into the calendar date. If you throw enough at the wall...eventually some will stick.

top topics

join