It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane Sandy - Coverup to Evacuate NYC?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonLover
Seriously? no one thnks this situation is suspect? Im running around trying to get traction on this, and no one is even entertaining the idea. Hell, theres been some evidence release to support it as well. whats going on???

This is another post of mine

Originally posted by AnonLover
Starred and FLAGGED!!! Nobody is crying in outrage or FEAR?!?!?!?! I knew nothing of the drill... AND STILL i came to this conclusion. This conclusion came to me as hard as any other epiphany I have had in my life.

-The New Yorkers there are locked in. They CANNOT leave and centers with 'help' are there and already setting up
-There talking about setting up "centers" in NYC.
-On the news they justified windows being blown out.
-And when have you EVER known them shutting down such an large region with road blocks to Pennsylvania!!!!! -------- Recently the cable just went off for a moment in the 'deciding state', could that be to final test the national emergency system that was introduced last year or so? Listen how the media is advising the citizens to "embrace" their 'help' that is going 'provided' to them. How the 'elderly' need THIS protection! THEY SHUT DOWN NYSE... come on!!!!! boots could be deployed to ALL major us cities within hours...

Light bulb turn'd da eff on!!!

Remember all of the forums that got no love and spoke of an event???

Whats going to happen to us? Is it to late to leave?

The economy crashing...

the BS smear of the world ending of in 2012?

Possibilities noted of "State of National Security"..

17 other hurricanes previous to make this one Sandy??? WOOOooooow... (flava flav style)

Please someone calm my nerves...

edit on 29-10-2012 by AnonLover because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
My theory is that they are going to take out the Stock exchange to cover their tracks.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The great conflict that they are preparing for Nancy,
The Macedonian will say I subjugate all:
The British Isle in anxiety over wine and salt,
"Hem. mi." Philip two Metz will not hold for long

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Are you implying that the US government tried to induce Sandy to come ashore using a Harp? I guess she came in dancing up a storm.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I actually do not subscribe to the HAARP theory; 1. Because its so radical its sci-fi horror, and 2. Frankly it would scare the you know what out of me, and imply SO much more.

Just know, I think that they may have just predicted the storm, and took an opportunity when they could. You know, like 'regular people who plan things'...

I diligently try to stay logical.

The only thing with all this is... why? I can put it all together to this point but not any further...

To believe they only setup 'help' points would be naive, especially since they did it in pitch black in a hurricaine...

Even IF they wanted FEMA camps and boots on soil... for what???

Originally posted by VforVendettea
My theory is that they are going to take out the Stock exchange to cover their tracks.

For the Bankers? Why do THEY want that? Whats the end goal, 'perpetual dictatorship'?

edit on 30-10-2012 by AnonLover because: corrections

top topics

<< 1   >>

join