It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane Sandy - Coverup to Evacuate NYC?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This is just my far flung conspiracy theory and I have nothing at all to back this up but thought Id share it.

Hurricane Sandy has been fed by HAARP to grow into the size and intensity it has become and directed towards NYC in order to create not only a disaster situation or threat but a reason to evacuate NY City. Why?

What better way to ensure everybody is out, and no prying eyes so "they" can plant a nuke in the city for future use?

Yes, its a stretch of the imagination, but not out of the realms of possibility.

What better way to throw the world into chaos for a future political/NWO goal and to out do 911?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
There's definately more to it than meets the eye..

The news stations over here keep highlighting the fact its a very *odd* storm.

Hmm..

Watch and wait we will.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Won't happen because no (fall guys) foreigners (Iranians) will be allowed into New York.

Only FEMA and US Military will be allowed into New York.

So if a dirty nuke did go off, everyone will know it was an inside job done by US FEMA or US Military Services.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I hate to admit it but I thought the same thing. Not the nuke idea but a reason to get as many people as we can out of NYC. I don't think they need to clear people out in order to plan a nuke but we'll find out soon enough. Something just doesn't seem right & it's probably all this false crap on ATS bugging me out, lol.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Strange days MM-I was just chatting to my Dad about the storm,and he said "Its obvious-they are doing something else behinds the scenes,using the storm as a media camo blanket."

Hmm..

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I like the Nuke theory

They Could do anything when the city is evacuated !

How bad is this storm really ? Or is the news just bigging it up for drama ?

Sorry of the naivety but im in the UK

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
to let the zombies walk the city in peace and go trick or treat door to door
asking for brain ... errr i mean candies

zombies cant drown !
they can walk under the water to

Happy Halloween and be safe .. hope you made food and water reserve JUST IN CASE
edit on 10/29/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I was thinking the same thing. What a great oppertunity to have an empty city all to yourself. Just imagine what they could do.

I wasnt thinking nukes though, more allong the lines of a few landmarks that will somehow also have a 'pancake' collapse.

Audacity, always audacity!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
to let the zombies walk the city in peace and go trick or treat door to door
asking for brain ... errr i mean candies

zombies cant drown !
they can walk under the water to

Happy Halloween and be safe .. hope you made food and water reserve JUST IN CASE
edit on 10/29/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Not Opening the door for no Zombies!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I think there is a greater conspiracy involving the storm effecting two huge swing states; Pennsyvania and Ohio.
Although I have seen know credible information, even speculative, that the HAARP could create a hurricane, or steer it.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I don't know about a nuke, but does anyone else find it ironic that the day Hurricane Sandy hits the New England area is also the same day as the release of the video game Assassin's Creed 3? Considering that the game is about a form of anger against tyranny and oppression set in that area of the US.
edit on 10/29/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
If there is a conspiracy aspect to this, it is a very opportunistic time to pull off some heist with the power out and many false alarms going off. The presidential campaign also comes to mind, not really the time to change government when there is a state of emergency going on, sounds like there are few laws on the books to close down the election if things are a real mess.

But then maybe it is just the expected repercussions of climate change.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You know, some of you guys are so full of #.. People are in a life threatening situation as it is without numbskulls what ifen a dirty bomb....

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

...I was under the impression they only evacuated Zone A of the city?

...upon further investigation? I was correct. It's only Zone A. 370,000 people, so not insignificant, but certainly not enough to "make room" for a nuclear bomb.

source (pdf)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I have to say... I have friends who live in New York, when the order came to evacuate, they mixed a drink and sat down to watch TV.

New Yorkers arent exactly the type of people to pack up and leave. They live in New York after all, they can take it. If TPTB were looking for an empty city, I think they would know this, and choose a different one.

I do agree however, that this seems to be hogging all of the media coverage, Legitimately perhaps, but my paranoid brain is wondering whats going on that we arent supposed to know about.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
I don't know about a nuke, but does anyone else find it ironic that the day Hurricane Sandy hits the New England area is also the same day as the release of the video game Assassin's Creed 3? Considering that the game is about a form of anger against tyranny and oppression set in that area of the US.
edit on 10/29/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

Good call. I know its just a coincidence, but could you imagine if it was a viral marketing stunt?

For the record, I am completely aware that it is definitely not a marketing stunt!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by osirys

I'm thinking the same thing and my bet is it's something to do with the stock exchange on Wall Street. Seriously guys, this "Hurricane" Sandy is NOTHING compared to our Queensland floods of 2011. Over all, those on the East Coast of the USA including those in NYC got very lucky, we were not so lucky.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gangdumstyle

You know, some of you guys are so full of #.. People are in a life threatening situation as it is without numbskulls what ifen a dirty bomb....

What can people do anyway? can't change the fact it is happening, could not have prevented it. Writing creative posts on a conspiracy forum isn't going to change the outcome.

and yes it might actually be a good time to sneak in something to be used later down the track.

Not a pleasant thought though

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This is the most stupid thing I have ever heard. Do you really think in a city of millions where nobody pays attention to anybody and would walk over or around a dead person on the street that they would have to evacuate millions of people to plant a bomb no bigger than a suitcase for nobody to see it. You are completely out of touch with reality friend. Bath Salts. Meth or Cocaine all make you paranoid. So does Pot. Quit doing them or spending so much time on these sites. Its getting to you. Have people lost all touch with reality. No wonder this world is in trouble.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Seriously? no one thnks this situation is suspect? Im running around trying to get traction on this, and no one is even entertaining the idea. Hell, theres been some evidence release to support it as well. whats going on???

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join