It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

message from the emergency broadcast network...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
well,not from this thread anyway!!!
just wanted to throw something out to y'all!

what with all the big environmental calamities happening this week, perfect storms to the left,7+ earthquakes to the right,(with tsunami warnings!),and nor'easters smack down the middle,(plus a few more storms all mixing together!),
this seems like a great time for the govt. to take advantage of the situation!
i will explain further in a bit,but i gotta throw a few things out there first.

H.A.R.R.P.
now i do believe to a certain extent it can be used to 'massage' the weather,
BUT!
i don't think it can generate hurricanes,earthquakes,etc... (YET!)
niburu reaking havoc on or planet, well i'm not too sure about that.
mayan calender,galactic centre,pole shift and all the rest of the doomsday stuff,well it makes for good reading,but.... real proof!?
ok,all that stuff aside.
now heres my observation.
like i said,this is a rare opportunity for the govt. to observe how such a big event will effect such a large amount of people,and how difficult it will be to control them.
yes this storm is big,but as you know,the media always blows these things up to the extreme!
flood warnings,wind warnings,kids have to stay home from school warnings!(ahh thats the scary one!
)
i think they are trying to cause a lot of panic,so they have to turn to the govt. for help.
what would you do if the police came to your house to manditorily evacuate you?
for your own safetyof coarse,because your too stupid to be safe on your own!!!

(well,some people are!) if you refused to leave,would they remove you by force?
millions of people being re-located against their will,with a possibility of not having a house left after the storm
has passed.
wide scale looting during the storm.
large scale power outage for long periods.
water and food shortages,disease outbreaks.
i know katrina did all this,but the population of new orleans is a fraction of the the east coast.
man alive,the red cross where i live (ontario canada) is issuing emergency preparedness.
now i think the govt. is paying close attention to all this and waiting to see what will happen.
if this storm smacks down as hard as they say it will,will the people be 'containable' as they hope?
will martial law be enacted? what about the election?
i think this will give tptb an idea what to expect against a foreign attack,an epidemic,or a whole plethora of population threatening scenarios,and how best to deal with it (in their eyes!)
imagine 3-4 million,previously productive people,being left homeless.
i think they would be moved to some kind of 'camps',and with all the cleanup that will be necessary,
there will be no shortage of forced,manditory labor avaliable!
so,what do you think of all this?
is it a possibility?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Rambling: $0
Grammar like a 12 year old: $0
Crying wolf to garnish attention towards your unorganized thoughts: PRICELESS

Seriously, it takes but a moment to revise your writing, why are you trying to make yourself look bad?

edit on 29-10-2012 by doesntmakesense because: made it funny

edit on 29-10-2012 by doesntmakesense because: added seriousness after joke

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by doesntmakesense
...Seriously, it takes but a moment to revise your writing, why are you trying to make yourself look bad?...

Uh, yeah, what he said...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Yeah. I find that a bit funny that the Sandy came at the same time than the 7.7 earthquake in the west, and at the same time than the presidential election, which will decide of the World's fate or outcome of the WW3 with Iran/Israel.

BTW it's HAARP, not HARRP. And hurricanes are steered using chemical compounds, not HAARP. HAARP can only increase or decrease already existing trends in the auroral stream.
edit on 29-10-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Apparently they were just about to take advantage of the situation, until they came across your thread, and have now cancelled their plans.

Well done buddy!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Jar + bag for you buddy!

I think this guy is onto something.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This is the Highly Speculative Conspiracy Topics Section this is where this type of thread is meant to be, this person is sharing their concern in the one place on ATS that shouldn't be bashed, and frankly was made for... come on guys I know tensions are high, but be serious.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
This is the Highly Speculative Conspiracy Topics Section this is where this type of thread is meant to be, this person is sharing their concern in the one place on ATS that shouldn't be bashed, and frankly was made for... come on guys I know tensions are high, but be serious.

Peace, NRE.

I personally am very amused by the thread but come on the OP has a misleading thread title, and really did make it hard for us to read and understand the content. I don't think it is that unfair for people to not take it too seriously.

That said, I think if the OP proof read and edited the format as well as made the title something more appropriate they would have a more quality thread.

new topics

top topics

join