It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Likely terror attack october 28th!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
1. Prophecy

When: October 28th.

What: Consider these 2 Biblical prophecies that talk about the same time period. (the end times)

Revelation 6:12

6:12 Then47 I looked when the Lamb opened the sixth seal, and a huge48 earthquake took place; the SUN became as BLACK (ECCLIPSE) as sackcloth made of hair,49 and the full moon became blood RED;50 6:13 and the stars in the sky51 fell to the earth like a fig tree dropping52 its unripe figs53 when shaken by a fierce54 wind. 6:14 The sky55 was split apart56 like a scroll being rolled up,57 and every mountain and island was moved from its place.

Acts 2:7

2:17 'And in the last days8 it will be,' God says,'that I will pour out my Spirit on all people,9and your sons and your daughters will prophesy,and your young men will see visions,and your old men will dream dreams.2:18 Even on my servants,10 both men and women,I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.112:19 And I will perform wonders in the SKY12 aboveand miraculous signs13 on the earth below,BLOOD and FIRE and clouds of SMOKE.2:20 The sun will be changed to DARKNESS (ECCLIPSE) and the moon to BLOOD before the great and glorious14 day of the Lord comes.2:21 And then15 everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.'16

Evidence of the above prophesy:

For this prophesy to come true you need the following to happen in a short time period:

1.A Lunar Ecclipse
2.A Blood Moon (which only some ecclipses give off)
3.Signs in the heavens (space) (for example a comet of a lineup of planets)
4.Fire and Smoke
And an earthquake.

A LUNAR ECLIPSE:
On the 28th of october there IS a lunar ecclipse, source:
NASA source: science.nasa.gov...
1. sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov...
2. www.eaas.co.uk...
3. www.ukweatherworld.co.uk...=15554&posts=9

A BLOOD MOON:
On the 28th (THE EXACT SAME TIME) there is also a blood moon, source:
1. www.ukweatherworld.co.uk...=15554&posts=9
2. sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov...
3. www.universetoday.com...
Also note how close we are to haloween (those of you who know where it originated from)

SIGNS IN THE HEAVENS (space)

On the 28th of October at EXACTLY the same time there is a planetary line up called a Grand Quintile. The last one occured thousands of years ago so its very rare. The planets will form two pentagrams (sign of the devil) in the 'heavens' exactly the same time as the Red moon / Ecclipse. This can only beenfrom NEW YORK and Tibet, Sources:

1. www.goroadachi.com...
2. www.harmonicconcordance.com...
3. www.noeltyl.com...

FIRE AND SMOKE AND EARTHQUAKE.
when there is a volanic erruption there is an earthquake so these are one in the same, im sure you have seen the news on MNT SAINT Helens. The fin on the volance has split so the erruption will be more violent and scientist cant get close enough to accurately measure the activity of it, Sources:

1. edition.cnn.com...
2. www.fs.fed.us... (with WEBCAM)
3. www.pnsn.org...

Con.
For those that dont believe in God you should still see something is going on, especially the time before the elections where something big is likely (inevitable?) to happen
(FBI ARTICLE SAYS SO: www.prisonplanet.com...)

For the people that do believe in God, if this doesnt satisfy you then ask yourself what you are expecting to happen, the anti christian government (illuminati) isnt going to announce prophetic events on tv.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
We will know for sure if the Red Sox win the world series on the 28th.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
People are always predicting.........isn't it embarrassing when they are always wrong!?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by adam7288
For this prophesy to come true you need the following to happen in a short time period:
1.A Lunar Ecclipse
2.A Blood Moon (which only some ecclipses give off)
3.Signs in the heavens (space) (for example a comet of a lineup of planets)
4.Fire and Smoke
And an earthquake.

Could you repost the part of the scriptures where it says this all indicates a terrorist attack?

I can't seem to find that.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Okay lets say if nothing happens does that mean the bible codes are wrong?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix
Okay lets say if nothing happens does that mean the bible codes are wrong?

Or, to put a finer point on it...what percentage of accuracy must the bible codes achieve to be considered valid? 50.1%? 'Cuz I've got a bag full of coins that'll get me almost the same accuracy rate.

The beauty of the bible codes is that one can selectively apply them so the person who believes in them can just say that they were mis-applied when they didn't portend future events.

Hind sight will continue to be 20-20 and will allow for Nostradamus, the Bible Codes and TV Evangelists to be right when their antiquated guesses at the future to be deemed accurate when applied against current events. Enough happens throughout human history that it's simply a matter of finding the event which most closely resembles a past future-telling to claim that the prophet's predictions were accurate.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I know-make sure we all die on the 28th-that will show us who was right.

Seriously-I have seen so many prophecies here of the doom and gloom type I am numb from it all.

I am not saying you are trying to fool any of us. I think you see many coincidences and are trying to put two and two together and warn us.

Personally I predict nothing special will happen on the 28th-but we shall see in 9 days.

Take this as fair warning-I will post on this thread on the 29th and laugh at you, or if you are right and I can, I will praise your clear insightfulness-but don't hold your breath on the second.

* edited becouse had to point out that my ats points-as of this post are:

got to love that!

[edit on 10/19/2004 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   

The planets will form two pentagrams (sign of the devil) in the 'heavens' exactly the same time as the Red moon / Ecclipse.

The Pentagram isn't actually an evil symbol:

The Pentagram represents God ruling over the world of matter. The 5 points represent the 5 places that Christ was wounded. This is why Devils are afraid of it! It also represents the Microcosmic man with his arms stretched out.

[edit on 10/19/2004 by bobafett1972]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Forgive me if I am mistaken...but a pentagram is an upside down five point star, frequently (famously) used in black magic and dark rituals...

The above photo of a 5 pointed star right side up is actually a pentacle...used in white magic for protection.

Am I wrong?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garon
Forgive me if I am mistaken...but a pentagram is an upside down five point star, frequently (famously) used in black magic and dark rituals...

The above photo of a 5 pointed star right side up is actually a pentacle...used in white magic for protection.

Am I wrong?

No, your are not wrong, I just always thought they were the same thing, a pentagram. Right side up is good, and supposedly upside down is evil. I stand corrected if right side up is referred to as a "pentacle".

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
These aren't Bible codes, people. These are readings from the Book of Revelation and the Book of Acts, no hidden messages here. Look 'em up yourself.

Secondly, it is interesting, and it seems to be much more than a coincidence, especially with that proof you use to back it up.

I guess we will have wait and see..

-wD

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
October 28th huh?

Now let's look at the bright side of this...shall we?

Think I'll go and max-out my credit cards!

Don't have to worry about voting and all those issues!

No more bill paying, cleaning house, working my a$$ off, and listening to

all those political ads!

I will miss carving a pumpkin, but I can do that today!

See you on October 29th mrmonsoon.....this ain't gonna happen!

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
How can this happen when the end of the world is going to happen on Oct 14? Oops...that one missed the mark. I think the attack will happen on Oct 31. Al Qaida will dress up with little sheets on their heads and ask for handouts. Oops...that one already happened!

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Well i guess that means i'll only get to play GRAND THEFT AUTO SAN ANDREAS for 3 days. That blows.

Sort of freaky though really. You did back up everything you said and that's rare in these END OF THE WORLD/CATASTROPHE predictions around here. I don't see anything about a terrorist attack in the readings, however.

Who knows though...

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Me neither. Nothing will happen, just like every other time some moron comes out with a striking alcoholic "moment of clarity" about the end of the world. Let's face it... the Book of Revelations is just a book meant to scare the Hell into you. Some might say that it can be a vision of the future, but all I see is a failed attempt to get me to attend church. Hey, I need my sleep on Sunday! Ahh... the freedom of religion is the freedom from religion.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
is original post and you�re reading into it but their are a few flaws in your speculations. Many biblical historians have actually viewed this as the Wrath of God which I am under the assumption you gather your terrorist attack info from.
This sixth seal opens and all of these events may occur at the same time but even this is not certain. If you read a little further you can see the depiction of earthquakes in rev 8 11 and 16 these all come in reference to the seven angels or the seventh angel. Also it is not until the seventh seal is opened this is the release of the wrath all other seals are just a precursor. See this is were it gets confusing it proclaims the Wrath of God after the sixth seal, however it takes the seventh seal to actually start any of the destruction.
The Acts excerpt seems to be saying the same thing in reference to the wrath and the wonders in the heaven above could be when we can see him with his angels. It all ties in a little more vague to the revelations reference.
If you are proclaiming this to be proof of a terrorist attack aren�t you actually saying that those that act upon Gods Will are terrorist? I think causing terror and terrorist in our view are two different things. If the Wrath of God does start I don�t think it will be viewed as terrorism something else entirely. I am by no means saying that I agree with what I am about to say but with this assumption would we not say that terrorism to this point has truly been at the command of God. So these extremist that sometime think they are acting on behalf of God or the like are actually in fact doing so. Just a little something that had me thinking.
I could be wrong in my interpretation of this as well as I myself am no biblical scholar.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The world actually ended December 31, 2000- We are already dead and dont know it.

Every week there's a prophecy. I DO believe something will happen alright just before the election.
This election is so close, something is bound to happen.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   

1. Prophecy
When: October 28th.
What: Consider these 2 Biblical prophecies that talk about the same time period. (the end times)
You said there was to be a "LIKELY TERROR ATTACK" ... well? I don't see it anywhere in your "prediction". Or is your God a terrorist?

Also note how close we are to haloween (those of you who know where it originated from)
I know where it came from, do you? Really? Do you actually know where Halloween came from? *and if you cite a certain American preacher from the 1800's he has already been debunked as a writer of fiction.

... The fin on the volance has split ...

I don't know about a "Fin on the Volance", is that a car? There was a car called the Volare, I think it had a fin. But a Volance? Some kind of Lance or Vole or what? and what's with all the numbers22 after every other67 friggin word37 that you placed99 in your666 post? Let me set88 you straight44 ... you666 are wasting our73 time3.41672 and our patience3.79432 with this repeat posting of the "end times". Every religion has an "end of the world scenario", every Religion claims that non-believers will all die miserable deaths while the True-believers will have everlasting happy happy joy joy for ever and ever.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
eh besides theres no world, we are just figments of someones imagination. When they wake up we are dead!

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Umm..whatever you are smoking CM i want some hahaha

Seriously, get off the pipe, my friend.

-wD

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join