It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm calling out all those 2012 Dooms Dayers!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I feel at any moment our star is going to go super freaking nova on us,and it won't matter anymore.

Peace,
kev

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I'm still prepping for Y2K. I just started about 11 years late. I have no bug out bag, I'm prepping to stay where I am if anything happens. Seems like there are a lot of big events over the last five years. I'm staying prepared, if someone wants to ignore the possibility that disaster can always strike, let them be that way. Many people are going to learn the hard way.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JeZeus

oh man your end of the world scenario made me laugh so hard.

Sun goes out, so nuke it right? lol

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

That's funny your right.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
so after all this prepping, we must do some celebrating to laugh in the face of danger perhaps

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FreshAirGirl

we've seen very similar years over and over. 2012 was suppose to be dooms day, not status quo. It ends when God says it ends, not the myans, and certain prophesies have not been fulfilled. Until they are 'NOTHING IS GONNA HAPPEN".

And remember where there's Y2K, there's Y2J ....

edit on 29-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
* Stands up
*Clears throat.
" Hello, my name is AccessDenied, and I am a doomsdayer.
I do not believe that the world will end on December 21 2012, nor that we will be visited by an alien race or destroyed by a passing rogue planet or asteroid. I do however, believe that there are many evil, greedy people controlling us and the outcome of this planet. My doomsday scenario, is more probable to me because I see things going one of two ways.
Either there is going to be a worldwide economic collapse, or a worldwide war. Either of which many of us may not survive, and it will knock us back many decades to recuperate.
This is what I prep for. It's what I prep my family for."
*Sits down
edit on 29-10-2012 by AccessDenied because: quotes

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
* Stands up
*Clears throat.
I do not believe that the world will end on December 21 2012, nor that we will be visited by an alien race or destroyed by a passing rogue planet or asteroid. I do however, believe that there are many evil, greedy people controlling us and the outcome of this planet. My doomsday scenario, is more probable to me because I see things going one of two ways.
Either there is going to be a worldwide economic collapse, or a worldwide war. Either of which many of us may not survive, and it will knock us back many decades to recuperate.
*Sits down

Don't get me wrong. I hope there would be a doomsday. Like the show Revolution. That would be really exciting I think! I just don't think it's gonna happen this year just to spite the Mayan calendar. But if the power went out and we all went back to the stone age, that could be fun. It would be the ultimate real life game of survivor that we'd all be forced to play. It would be exciting! I know lets turn the lights out and play survivor! yayyyy!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Originally posted by AccessDenied
* Stands up
*Clears throat.
*Sits down

Don't get me wrong. I hope there would be a doomsday. Like the show Revolution. That would be really exciting I think! I just don't think it's gonna happen this year just to spite the Mayan calendar. But if the power went out and we all went back to the stone age, that could be fun. It would be the ultimate real life game of survivor that we'd all be forced to play. It would be exciting! I know lets turn the lights out and play survivor! yayyyy!

I take the subject quite seriously. It's no game to think my family might die from starvation, or radiation poisoning.I hope I'm 100% wrong.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
A few weeks ago scientists were talking about how El Nino suddenly disappeared and how baffled they were. It was something they've never seen before and didn't expect it to reappear. Now we have this massive superstorm on the east coast. Since the east coast doesn't get many hurricanes it is odd that they are getting hit a second time in 2 years.

I am not a doomsayer but this is getting really interesting.

To those in the path of the storm: Stay safe!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Where's all the 2012 dooms dayers???? They've disappeared!!! It's getting too close to 2013 and still nothing so they all backed off and disappeared it would seem!

Nothings happened so far exept that fake HAARP storm off the eastern cost that the g---v created. But it's only a tropical storm, so it's not gonna do anything.

Otherwise nothings happened, and nothing is gonna happen either! I knew nothing would happen. Mayan calendar my butt. It was all just another over hyped Y2K scare!!!

Agree or not? your thoughts??

Only dummies deal in absolutes, if you are not willing to keep an open mind, then I believe you are on the wrong web site. Then again, I feel pretty dumb myself for posting on such an ignorant thread to begin with. Btw, happy hunting in making fun of others, and their beliefs.

Now look at my posts.... they're at 1919. Once they reach 2012 it will be the end of the world!!! BOOOOO!!!

edit on 28-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

edit on 29/10/12 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Where's all the 2012 dooms dayers???? They've disappeared!!! It's getting too close to 2013 and still nothing so they all backed off and disappeared it would seem!

This is a good point.
I've seen it happen before, relating to other "big prediction" days.
When the day itself was still distant, there would be page upon page of excited speculation on the ATS boards.
On the day itself, though, there would be nothing- just the occasional "where is it, then?" from sceptics.
It seems that people did not even wait for the day to arrive, let alone, finish, before giving up on the expectations.
Apparently the cold reality of the day itself squashed the idea that it would be anything special.
I call it "day has arrived syndrome".

It seems to me that this syndrome has already developed in relation to "2012", because you're not the first to comment on how subdued the ATS speculation has become.
Possibly because the expectation was attached to the year as a whole, so the arrival of the year itself was enough to trigger off the "cold reality" effect.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
reply to post by JeZeus

oh man your end of the world scenario made me laugh so hard.

Sun goes out, so nuke it right? lol

Yeah just like the pilot light on the furnace

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I would probably take it more seriously if I didn't have so many other pressing issues. I hardly have time to breath it often seems.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

You are entitled to you opinion, however, people like you make me wonder if you are thinking straight.

In my opinion, I believe that no one in there right mind would wish for a doomsday scenario to happen. You might think this is all fun and games, but some of us don't. Life is not a game and is something that should be protected at all cause. Regardless, if something happens in the future or not it should not be wished for.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl

You are entitled to you opinion, however, people like you make me wonder if you are thinking straight.

In my opinion, I believe that no one in there right mind would wish for a doomsday scenario to happen. You might think this is all fun and games, but some of us don't. Life is not a game and is something that should be protected at all cause. Regardless, if something happens in the future or not it should not be wished for.

Life is either a daring adventure or Nothing!

Helen Keller said that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join