It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

refuteing the various 9/11 conspiracy theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well I ahve stumbled onto a good site with links and things to help refute some of the 911 crap being spewed, I ahve not looked at all but the explanations are worth the read.

REFUTING THE 9/11 CONSPIRACY THEORIES

I believe the articles below thoroughly refute the various 9/11 conspiracy theories. One of these conspiracy theories says President Bush and other top government officials deliberately ignored intelligence information that pointed to impending terrorist attacks by Al Qaeda. Another theory says Al Qaeda had nothing to do with the attacks, that they were carried out by the U.S. military at the behest of the oil industry and the military industrial complex, and that the Pentagon was struck by a cruise missile (and not by a Boeing passenger jet). Which is it going to be? Yet another theory holds that terrorists did indeed fly planes into the World Trade Center but that the Pentagon was struck by a cruise missile that was fired by our own military in order to intimidate Congress! Wouldn't the military have fired the missile at the Congressional Office Building or at the Capital Building if they wanted to intimidate Congress? Why would anyone have thought that firing a missile at the Pentagon would intimidate Congress? And what about the fact that the remains of the passengers on Flight 77 were recovered from the wreckage at the Pentagon? What about the fact that both of Flight 77's black boxes were recovered from the wreckage? What about the fact that numerous witnesses specified that they saw a jetliner approach and/or hit the Pentagon? What about the fact that photos from that day show plane debris near the hole that the jetliner tore into the Pentagon? What about the fact that witnesses saw plane debris in the wreckage? The articles below present evidence that Al Qaeda was responsible for the 9/11 attacks, and they take a critical look at the theory that the Pentagon was not struck by Flight 77.

ourworld-top.cs.com...

another

www.commondreams.org...

another
Debunking Farenheit 9/11

www.larryelder.com...

[edit on 19-10-2004 by edsinger]

[edit on 19-10-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Well I ahve stumbled onto a good site with links and things to help refute some of the 911 crap being spewed,

Do you not think, that is here? If not we are not doing our jobs.

[edit on 19-10-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Well look, I am so sorry but to hear the left whineabout Bush and his atatck on the UNited states, I thought I would do some digging....passing the info along...dont read it then.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Good info there Edsinger, and I agree with a lot of it, but I think it would be better served for you to post this info in the threads already dealing with 9/11 conspiracies so that the masses thare are taking part in those threads will notice it.

top topics

join