It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm sortof new here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I always used to be a lurker around these forums and I've never thought about joining until now. What really got me to join is right after I read the report of the Omega Agency, and how it all started to make sense, after all, since George W. Bush is on the head of the Omega Agency, and now I see two things, 1) Why in the war on terror how we are always able to get support from the UN *caugh* *Omega Agency* *Caugh* and 2) Saddam Hussein tried to kill George W. Bush senior since he knew of his seat on the Omega Agency. Also, I've realized now why George W. Bush, the president is going to war on Iraq, it isn't neccessarily his fault, it's because that the Shadow Government finds a proposal and then moves it on through the leglislative branch, and then towards the Omega Agency, and this is all speculation, but from then they tell the President to use it within his policy. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I've taken in, >_>. I hope I'll enjoy these forums, however they seem really slow at times. Just to let you know my forum history, I created this name without thinking really, so it seems a little odd, and I'm Mega man Forever on GameFAQS and this is a place where the P/C board hasn't been overriden with trolls yet.

Sorry about the lack of paragraphs, but that's my first post of the forums, I already know of www.belowtopsecret.com, however I have other forums for general discussion which I can go to, and also I have friends so I don't view it much of a problem. Anyway, this'll be great being a member, I hope I have a fun time. Can anyone tell me which boards are most active?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Oh yeah, I wanted to name my account SinisterX, but I clicked on the register button too quickly

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hello bringer! Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Oh yeah, and I'm from the United States, so please don't flame me about the fact that we went to fight the war on terror or anything that I didn't have say in, I don't think discrimination would be good to encounter on the first few days of this website.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Welcome aboard NWObringer!
I think that you will find all the forums are extremely active.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Hello bringer! Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

Thanks I will! The only problem with the TOS is that it states that I can't use this site as a source... I want to use some of the information on this website, for reports on Honors NSL and things like suicide bombings, nuclear reactors being made, and things like those in my reports. I have a question, is it okay to use information from www.abovetopsecret.com as long as you go to the link in where the article got its information and summarize that instead what's written here?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
There isn't much flaming here as much as REALLY heated debates...So don't worry about being flammed

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I dont think so, im not sure, ask a Super Mod.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I guess you all can tell where my screen-name comes from
, well to be honest I really hate the NWO. If it weren't for the CIA though, we'd be under rule by either the NWO or the Omega agency, which both would be bad, IMO. Then I'd move to Canada...

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Uh, how much time does it take so my Points get updated? It already got updated and I've only been on for like ten minutes -_-. I'm a newbe to this site so I don't know much, about how often are member's points updated, just wondering.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Your points will show change the second you earn any.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Okay, thanks for letting me know ^_^. I need to go now so I'll cya all later >_>

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Uh... another question. How long does it take to get reckognized as an experienced poster at www.abovetopsecret.com? >_>, just wondering.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
NWObringer,

More than three days, but don't let that discourage you. You've got all the time in the world.

If you need any help with anything, just u2u me and I'll be glad to help in any way I can.

new topics

top topics

join