It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF Sniper Killing US Troops with US/Israeli Video Modified Weapon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

American counter-intelligence officials intercepted their (IDF–Israeli Defense Forces) video transmissions, television of killings of Americans broadcast directly from American made sniper rifles modified with Israeli video and transmitter capabilities. Today, Israel captured another boat bound for Gaza in international waters, an act of piracy, and an illegal blockade. Passengers, which include diplomats and parliamentarians were “tasered” and beaten. They are now enjoying Israeli “pirate” hospitality. Israeli’s do a lot of spitting and kicking, at least when they have their charges hog-tied and outnumbered.We have a number of questions for our Israeli friends, questions from 1967, questions about who attacked who, how many Egyptian prisoners were executed in Sinai, how many Americans were murdered on the USS Liberty, why Israeli teams were overheard planning the 1983 Marine Barracks bombing in Beirut, questions only those who ask the hard questions know of.One IDF sniper team has spread stories around Israel that they killed 400 American troops inside Iraq.

Wow, don't know how legit this is, but not hard to believe at all, These are the same folks who tried to sink the USS Liberty so they could blame Egypt for the attack. Of course they claimed it was a mistake despite the US flag flying over the ship and US Sailors on deck trying to stop the friendly fire that went on for hours.

www.zengardner.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS

American counter-intelligence officials intercepted their (IDF–Israeli Defense Forces) video transmissions, television of killings of Americans broadcast directly from American made sniper rifles modified with Israeli video and transmitter capabilities. Today, Israel captured another boat bound for Gaza in international waters, an act of piracy, and an illegal blockade. Passengers, which include diplomats and parliamentarians were “tasered” and beaten. They are now enjoying Israeli “pirate” hospitality. Israeli’s do a lot of spitting and kicking, at least when they have their charges hog-tied and outnumbered.We have a number of questions for our Israeli friends, questions from 1967, questions about who attacked who, how many Egyptian prisoners were executed in Sinai, how many Americans were murdered on the USS Liberty, why Israeli teams were overheard planning the 1983 Marine Barracks bombing in Beirut, questions only those who ask the hard questions know of.One IDF sniper team has spread stories around Israel that they killed 400 American troops inside Iraq.

Wow, don't know how legit this is, but not hard to believe at all, These are the same folks who tried to sink the USS Liberty so they could blame Egypt for the attack. Of course they claimed it was a mistake despite the US flag flying over the ship and US Sailors on deck trying to stop the friendly fire that went on for hours.

www.zengardner.com...

Google Zen Gardner....LOL, no comment!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

Google Zen Gardner....LOL, no comment!

Yeah I know, I don't know if its real, but I was saying it is possible.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I saw a video on YouTube that might be the one they are referring to.

It was very graphic and very sad to see.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Total bunk this pops up almost every week. Forget his name but it was a well publicized Iraqi sniper not Israeli.

Edit: Guess it was a few snipers and it was for propaganda, people keep using their videos and saying it is Israelis.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 10/26/2012 by ashtonhz8907 because: (no reason given)

I followed rule 2 of this thread, where my stars at?

Never mind I was second....
edit on 10/26/2012 by ashtonhz8907 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ashtonhz8907

You talking about Juba?

en.wikipedia.org...

Juba (Arabic: جوبا‎) (a.k.a. "Joba") is the pseudonym of an alleged sniper involved in the Iraqi Insurgency featured in several propaganda videos. The second of these videos shows Juba claiming to have shot 37 American soldiers.[1] Whether Juba is a real individual, a role shared among multiple individuals, or a propaganda/media creation is unknown. Juba is claimed to have killed as many as 640~ American soldiers.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I dont know why I watched that video, it made me sick. just dont have the stomach for violence any more. I did not see any thing in the video to proove that it was an israeli sniper or not. what I did see was armed foreigners being picked off . as bad as the video was to watch, I would imagine the same thing happening here in the states if a foreign army was here.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I've read some stuff about "Juba" don't know how true it is but what I read said that at first he was thought to be a Iraqi revolutionary guard captain and the commander of their sniper training school. Then after studying his tactics that he used they come to the conclusion he might be IDF, cause of the shot placement. He was shooting to maim like right below the body armor where your pelvis and spine connect, and some shots were to the armpit to reach the heart so thats were the idea come from that its 2 people using the same identity.

new topics

top topics

join