It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

here is soemthing that u will hate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I am a college student and I go a St. Pete College, Fl. One of my courses is Astronomy. In one of my classes my professor did nothing but prove that the reasons that we did not land on the moon was false, in other words he proved we did. But I digress....

There are a few main things that people point out. The first is that there are no stars in the pictures. Well how could there be? When you go outside during the day do you see stars? No, when thay landed on the moon it was daytime, thus the sun was shining and no stars could be seen. The flag was waving in the nonexistant wind? Hoax? No. I you look carefully at the top of the flag the pictures you will see a rod sticking across the top of it. There was a staff holding it up. Also notice in all the videos that the flag only moves when an astronaut is holding the flag.
I wil respond to anymore hoax proof as it comes.

Please Note: I really believe that the moon landings were a hoax so I need some more evidence to back me up. Peace and go Kerry!!

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
There are many many many threads on hthis topic already. I'm sure you can add to the discussion in all of them. Do a quick search and you will find several...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Your typical Kerry supporter.

I would recommend more courses in English...specifically cognitive sentence construction.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by moxyone
Your typical Kerry supporter.

I would recommend more courses in English...specifically cognitive sentence construction.

Don't forget basic spell check.

What were you hoping to get out of an astronomy course? Proof that we did not land on the moon?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I am not saying I agree with you, but here are some points I found interesting.

We saw in pictures, that the surface of the moon is covered in fine dust-yet when the module took off-no spray of dust and dirt.
The module was a rocket-that means it carried its own fuel and oxygen-yet we see no flame as it lifts off.

For interesting pictures and such-try googling it. You will find many interesting links.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by firestarter666
There are a few main things that people point out. The first is that there are no stars in the pictures. Well how could there be? When you go outside during the day do you see stars? No, when thay landed on the moon it was daytime, thus the sun was shining and no stars could be seen. The flag was waving in the nonexistant wind? Hoax? No. I you look carefully at the top of the flag the pictures you will see a rod sticking across the top of it. There was a staff holding it up. Also notice in all the videos that the flag only moves when an astronaut is holding the flag.
I wil respond to anymore hoax proof as it comes.

Quick points:
You can see stars on some images.
The "unguided" lower part of the flag flaps too, it even bends over itself in typical wind movement.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Covered a zillion times, play with the ATS search a little and you'll find wads of threads.

top topics

join