It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Feel Sorry For All Non-Americans

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

BTW, you want to do the Nude 12-Gauge Hustle, come to Canada, we've got millions of square miles of nothing but trees. Nobody will bother you there.

Well, actually there is a 368 acre farm in my family, so if I truly get the desire to get in touch with my naked self, Id rather do it where there is no snow
All that cold up your way might saw my 12 guage off some more

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
khruschev
My russian friend, calm down
I actually think this thread is a spoof of another one that went horribly wrong a few hours ago. I think by now, we all realise that each country has its good points and its bad points, and pretty much no matter who you are, you will love your country like I love mine

I am aware of the fact that the other one went wrong, and I am aware that everyone likes his own country, but the point is that I couldn't take the BS about him being sorry for non-americans...

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by khruschev

I am aware of the fact that the other one went wrong, and I am aware that everyone likes his own country, but the point is that I couldn't take the BS about him being sorry for non-americans...

I can completly understand where you are coming from. I was in your place a few hours ago on the thread I mentioned. But I really dont think elevatedone really ment to insult anyone. Sometimes us Americans have a hard time letting go of arguments, and sometimes we can be vindictive little s**ts, but if elivatedone was trying to touch a nerve, I can almost say with certanty it was not yours.

So anyway, Does russia have an NFL equivilant?(poor attempt to quickly change the subject)

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
choice about what thier lives will be...
the RIGHT to vote
travel from City to City or State to State.
choose, what they'll do on a daily basis, what career they'll have, where to live..

As a non-American, I am ashamed that we don't have these very same freedoms.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I was just trying to make a point.

What point is that? You have one besides of ignorance and arrogance?

I just get tired of all the slamming against America.....

Go to yourself and think for the moment about what is it all about, i mean there arent that many nations you either occupy or oppress, is there?

I think I made my point too...

Again what is your point? Make more people angry with bs and make Europeans also behead Amers?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
As an American, and having life so good as a result, I'm never inclined to feel sorry for myself, however, I'm currently angry about at least one thing, which is this:

Elevated One, it is true that we have the right to choose who will be the leader of our country, but what angers me is that these two clown shoes are our ONLY CHOICES!!!

One is a repeated failure, all through his life, to include his presidency. And the other, we have no way of telling whether he will be able to adequately lead this country and its people out of the trouble the incumbent has created.

Right now we don't need a cowboy or an intellectual, and we certainly don't need some silver-spoon groomed reasonable facsimile of a leader. What we need right now is someone with real courage and real vision to make America better. Maybe even great again.

Would it be too much to ask that the people search through the masses in America, rather than simply settle for the infinitely wealthy who can, in effect, purchase the presidency? There are plenty of middle-Americans that would be more than qualified for the position, comparatively.

We can do better than this. We MUST do better than this!

Otherwise, we can kiss our freedom to choose goodbye, along with all of the other rights and privileges that come with being an American.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM

Again what is your point? Make more people angry with bs and make Europeans also behead Amers?

Cmon Fulcrum, I dont think that was entirely necessary now. Thats just unwarrented

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I feel sorry for all people who do not live in America...

Another example of why I feel sorry for americans....

Thank you for proving my point elevatedone

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This elevatedone is worse than Bush, and everybody on their sound mind hates Bush..

Man who claims to lead a democratic nation, yet he had less votes than the guy he "beat"............

Also the nazi style invasion and occupation of Iraq and Afganistan really did do much positive pr for you..

/EDIT

Norman Mailer: "Bush on tiet�m�t�n, ylimielinen ja tyhm�, mutta osaa vedota siihen osaan kansasta joka on samalla �lykkyystasolla h�nen kanssaan."

Norman Mailer: "Bush is ignorant, arrogant and stupid, but he knows how to appeal to that part of the people that are at the same IQ-class with him."

[edit on 19-10-2004 by FULCRUM]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
okay.... everyone calm down...

First... no I wasn't trying to insult anyone.

Yes, was spoofing the other thread..... you all know which one...

I just wanted to see what everyone else was thinking.. that's all....

I am for peace.... I really am...

I guess the title of my thread should read differently... I honestly don't feel sorry for non - Americans...

I FEEL SORRY... for anyone who is less fortuneate, helpless, sad, weak, tired, hungry.. etc.

Again, just spoofing the other thread... and letting everyone know that I Love My Country, Just as it's been shown that you all love yours too....

We all ( countries ) have our faults.... we should work on trying to improve them...

God Bless.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Whoa, what happened? Work intrudes for 15 minutes and our nice little discussion isn't here anymore. Can we get it back?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM

Also the nazi style invasion and occupation of Iraq and Afganistan really did do much positive pr for you..

Good point, but rember, alot of us Americans dont agree with Iraq. However, Afganistan is a different story. You wont find to many of us wishing that never happened.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Again, just spoofing the other thread... and letting everyone know that I Love My Country, Just as it's been shown that you all love yours too....

Yes my thread, and I am sorry that you feel so upset about it that you need to post this kind stuff... you are really making Americans look bad... I just make them look stupid, you make them look bad...

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Whoa, what happened? Work intrudes for 15 minutes and our nice little discussion isn't here anymore. Can we get it back?

If you ever get your NFL franchise, will you call it th Labattes Bears?HEHEH couldnt help it
Its an obsession. Oh, and why do they call it blue? Its not, more like a light chocolaty color

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by webvida

Yes my thread, and I am sorry that you feel so upset about it that you need to post this kind stuff... you are really making Americans look bad... I just make them look stupid, you make them look bad...

You make me laugh....

I wasn't necessarliy upset with your thread.... I actually thought it was a good thread, you made good points in your opening post.

I simply wanted to express my feelings for my country and probably should not have done it with the title that I used for my thread...

I don't think I make America look bad... I don't go around bad mouthing my country or it's leaders....

I'm a pretty stand up citizen as a matter of fact.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This is being look after Elevated, don't be drawn in.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   

This is being look after Elevated, don't be drawn in.

this can be deleted if needed.... I think I've made my point.

Or we can play... I don't mind.. I'm actually getting a pretty good laugh at some of the replies...

I can take it... I just laugh it off...

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I simply wanted to express my feelings for my country and probably should not have done it with the title that I used for my thread...

You know, you can change the title if you really don't feel happy about it.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Durden

You know, you can change the title if you really don't feel happy about it.

Yeah, you could change it to something like, "NFL spreading love to the world."

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Yeah, you could change it to something like, "NFL spreading love to the world."

There you go. That's a title you don't see every day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join