It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

god i love religion!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a brief history of the sun(son) of God!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

2nd

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Nice video.... and I agree...

Here is one to add....

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Is this a clip of the video from the Zeitgeist film?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RebLeigh

na. its just random. but it does hit home with me cause i've been studying this stuff for a while.
and yes i seen the 'Z' film!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Love religion hey .. Well could I interest you in a rapture machine only for $299.99 ( discount prices for ATSers )

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
reply to post by RebLeigh

na. its just random. but it does hit home with me cause i've been studying this stuff for a while.
and yes i seen the 'Z' film!

You obviously didn't pay attention when you watched the "Z" film as it is from Zeitgeist!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Good grief.

This is all historically incorrect, has been debunked over and over and even atheists agree it's garbage.

It is all based on The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors, an 1875 book written by an anti-Christian named Kersey Graves. Apart from fringe types, the universal consensus as to why Graves never cites any sources is because he didn't have any -- he just made the whole thing up.

Spend five minutes reading an Indian (not American or European) history of Krishna, and you'll see that all of these claims are untrue.

Or just spend five seconds contemplating that "Sun / Son" means nothing, unless the Bible was written in English.

top topics

join