It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VOTE: John Kerry Left Off Hamilton Co, Ohio Absentee Ballots

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
People!!!!!!!!!!is a conspiracy. The libertarians are going to win the elections.!!!!!!!!!!:

:sigh: I wish.....

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
i happen to live in hamilton county/cincy and personnaly this part of ohio is majority rebuplicans by far, and its pretty nasty down here...so i understand we have freedom to chose and what not but dont get ur hopes up cause chances are bush has this part of the country owned

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by valkeryie
Well that is one way for Bush to win. Man this is bogus. Maybe we need to send some International Observers there to make sure it is done right.

I understand that a peanut farmer from Georgia (NOT in Ukraine) has volunteered his services.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
One thing all of you "Bush Dirty tricks", "Call in the U.N.", "Bush is Stealing 22 Votes" types have failed to realize:

Tim Burke, chairman of the Hamilton County Board of Elections is a Democrat

SO IS ZELL MILLER!!!
What's your point?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
[SO IS ZELL MILLER!!!
What's your point?

Since it is apparent you did not read the previous posters point the finger at Bush and the Republicans, that little tidbit is in order

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Since it is apparent you did not read the previous posters point the finger at Bush and the Republicans, that little tidbit is in order

Not that apparent, are you saying that just because the man is a democrat, Rove's machine cannot corrupt him? That was exactly my point about Zell Miller. Not that I personally believe this particular incident is intentional, but that "little tidbit" is still pointless.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Jus' who in th' hail iz John Karey?

Like Gazrok said, this may be the most contested election in the history of the U.S. and the American people will see a that John Kerry is a bigger cry-baby than Al Gore ever dreamed of being!

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone
Thanks, FredT, for the clarification.

None-the-less, few can seriously argue that Dubya became president as a result of widespread voting irregularities (euphemistically) in the state of Florida which, if thay had been properly addressed, would have resulted in a different outcome in 2000.

I don't think so...i have gone around the Miami/Hialeah area and i have seen more houses with signs for Bush than for Kerry...despite what the Major or Hialeah says.... i have also seen the polls taken on AOL on who will make a better president... 60-66% say Bush and 30 something % say Kerry.... AOL has millions of users, not like some of the polls done by news channels who ask a couple hundreds or a couple thousand people only in democratic areas..... Also soldiers and sailors favor Bush over Kerry by 5-1 i believe. Servicemen and servicewomen favor republicans over democrats.

You people are also forgetting that democrats have made and will continue to make as much or more voter fraud than Republicans....

Both sides are guilty of fraud, but I don't say all democrats/liberals, much less all republicans make voter fraud.

[edit on 21-10-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This is kinda off topic, but this election you Americans are having is getting waaay outta hand. Politics isn't this dirty up here in Canada, wonder what makes us different
Now back to the topic on hand...AOL polls are subject to fraud mainly double voting fraud which would be a piece of cake for a script kiddie. IMO All polls are bogus and in that case my belief now is that this whole election is a fraud perpetrated by BOTH parties in order to distract the American people from whats really going on in the World and in their own gov't. Cuz when you get down to it there is very little difference between Libs and Conservatives they are after pretty much the same thing and that is American political dominance over the world stage. These aristocrats are so used to power that they will stoop to anything to gain more. The methods and the demographics may be different. The politicians are all the same. Money grubbing wannabe royals...... Man wheres Ike when you need him......

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
This is kinda off topic, but this election you Americans are having is getting waaay outta hand. Politics isn't this dirty up here in Canada, wonder what makes us different

I am sorry... but Canada is right next to the US in political scandals.... You still have the sponsorship scandal in which......libertarians are misusing/misdirecting millions of dollars....go figure...dirty libertarians???? who ever though of that?

On Feb. 10, 2004, federal Auditor General Sheila Fraser released the hotly-anticipated results of her audit of the controversial government advertising and sponsorship program run by the federal Public Works Department.

DETAILS: Report and key findings

She found that $100 million was paid to a variety of communications agencies in the form of fees and commissions and said the program was basically designed to generate commissions for these companies rather than to produce any benefit for Canadians.

Excerpted from.
www.cbc.ca...

You also have the Bingogate scandal, the tunagate scandal, Munsinger affair scandal, the pacific scandal, the Dar Heatherington scandal, and the Fastcat Fiasco scandal among others.

Please do not even try to paint Canada as any better than the US..... Every politician, or most of them, in the world seem to be dirty......

[edit on 21-10-2004 by Muaddib]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join