It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leo`s vision of the future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
5 - 10 year vision.

==

The US is currently in a full blown depression - real unemployment is 25-40%.

China controls the throttle on the world economy today.

The USD is toast as the world currency.

We are in the early stages of a grand commodity super-cycle. We will in short order be recruiting Yanks to Canada because of a labour shortage up here to feed China and the emerging markets need for commodities.

All previous free world economies will experience a dramatic decrease in net worth as we unwind our debt.

Our purchasing power, here, and therefore our quality of life will decline significantly owing to inflation with the basics of life, but no earnings power - already in progress.

Deflation for us in many other areas - especially real estate - no rebound there.

Canada`s real estate market is going to come off quite a bit, surprisingly so in some areas. No slaughterhouse like the US, but some areas are in for a downside surprise. (If you buy Canadian bank stocks today you are out of your #ing mind)

Most European countries will fail. Britain, France and Germany will emerge.

The US will not survive in it's current form.

Canada will come under the influence of China and Russia. The US will split off between us, Europe and Asia-Russia.

===

Leo`s 2 bits.

--------------------

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I have seen in a dream or vision President Obama giving the speech announcing the nuclear missiles have been deployed and how it was the only way... and that incoming missiles have been intercepted.......War in the middle east. Israel attacked. World Attacks back. China and Russia join the Middle east coalition against the west. Major cities in the U.S attacked The American people's will and hope becomes depleted. Chaos in the streets.
Cities in blackout. No food, no money, no gas.

A new world order will emerge. This world will rumble with wars and chaos like never before seen or everything will be fine and people will line up for the iphone 7 as they drink their lives away buying guns, engaging in sexual immorality and worrying about the way they look to others.

But you are right Leo, things will not be good the way its going but understand that it has been planned this way for hundreds of years. This is what the human race needs to advance.
edit on 24-10-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by leo123

We are in the early stages of a grand commodity super-cycle. We will in short order be recruiting Yanks to Canada because of a labour shortage up here to feed China and the emerging markets need for commodities.

Our purchasing power, here, and therefore our quality of life will decline significantly owing to inflation with the basics of life, but no earnings power - already in progress.

Canada will come under the influence of China and Russia. The US will split off between us, Europe and Asia-Russia.

Point 1. I have been worried about this. The government picks a new form of "cheap" labor to allow into our country every few years. Paying X amount to the employer of these workers for having them integrate into our society. What if they decided to do this with Americans?

Point 2. You are right, clearly in progress, I just spent the last year working for Save On (Or Overwaitea for you, in BC) doing price change weekly and I was on the front-lines of the rise in food cost. It actually amazed me the things that manufactures do to hide their price increase but it is clearly there.

Point 3. Since Harper has considered outsourcing an entire new secure communication system to a Chinese company, this is probably already happening. Will China close the Nexxen deal too? As for Russia, I am not sure, the country would have to back away from Arctic sovereignty to make way for Russian drilling. The US will cling to Canada for as long as they can. NAFTA is too sweet of a deal to walk away from and Canadian politicians do not have the cahoona's to back away from it.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Right, Wrong, Weird, interesting and depressing….
Gerald Celente: The Collapse is Accelerating
Oct 18
www.youtube.com...

top topics

join