It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Encounters with Dead Relatives or Friends

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
We constantly read moving accounts of contact between the living and the deceased of loved ones. I really find them inspirational. However, has anyone had a dead relative or friend contact them and say or express, "I hated you then and I still hate you (I wish I could punch you with my astral fist!)?"

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seen2much

I have never encountered that. In fact most of the people I have encountered who passed over and were abusive in their lifetime were actually sorrowful and very apologetic to the ones they harmed.
But that doesn't mean it doesn't happen, just nothing I have encountered. I have been psychically punched before and then went through several years worth of abuse someone went through, but that was just to understand what I was dealing with.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I've never had that kind of experience.

I have with living relatives tho.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Very strange, wow. That takes empathy to a whole new level. That is a very interesting experience though it must have been painful when and while it was happening.

To smoker:

ahahahha

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It is good to see examples of those who have crossed over learning about what they have done and rueing it. It is good to know that there is justice (I hope).

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
If we accept that there is good and evil then any contact with the afterlife has a 50/50 chance of being evil. Stay away from ouija boards. Sorry about the implication of a relative but it was the first thing that popped into my mind.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by seen2much

It was. I got a blast for about 3 seconds, and then for about 3 days after I hurt so bad on my chest.
There was even a huge red spot in the middle of my chest.
Finally I had to ask my guides for help,and that is how I met one of them.
She lifted me up as I laid down on my couch and she healed the section of chest that was hurting.
That was how I met my guide Feather.

The girl who had been abused verified to me later that her dad had punched her in the chest when she was a little girl and broke her breastbone.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
How the hell can one punch their own kid like that!? At least it allowed her to reach out to someone. It also got you in contact with your guides. Was that her purpose, to reach out?

No one has had an angry friend or relative key their car from the other side?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
My youngest brother, Jeff, died suddenly in June of last year, and he and I weren't close (for a variety of reasons).

At his funeral, I read a eulogy that I'd written for him (it was positive, even if a little complicated - since he was a very complicated person). From the moment I started it, until I finished it, all the saliva in my mouth completely evaporated. I've spent decades as a live performer/entertainer, so it's not as if I had any nervous tension or dry-mouth that comes with that. It was definitely strange, and I worked around the fact that I could not swallow or wet my tongue at all for the 15 minutes or so that the piece took to read.

On my drive back from my hometown, I was talking to a family friend, who had also had her own clashes with Jeff over the years, about the funeral and the burial, and at one point I said something that he probably wouldn't have appreciated, and the passenger compartment in my vehicle immediately filled with a dense ammonia smell that was so intense I had to pull over. Outside - this was between Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio, within miles and miles of farm land stretched out flat in every direction - the air was fresh and clean, but it took several minutes to clear the ammonia stench from the car. It never happened again, and to this day I have no idea what could've caused that to happen, since there's no unit within a car that either stores or creates ammonia vapors.

Then, this spring, I was given a medium reading as a gift by a close friend of mine while we were poking around a large Metaphysics/Psychic Fair being held at a local convention center. The woman immediately picked up on a tall slender man who looks familial in features to me, standing just behind and to the right of me. "He really, really doesn't like you." she said. I smiled and nodded my head. It was Jeff, and yes, he doesn't like me.

Thankfully, my own eternal core is probably much more dangerous than his ever became, so he keeps his distance from me. Or maybe he's being "worked with" by those on that side who do that sort of healing work.

My mom drove me out of the housing projects unit after I'd gotten the management to "grandfather" the place to me after she'd died there. I was just a few months shy of high school graduation, and it was pretty jarring to have to deal with that upheaval at that moment. In retrospect, she was being protective of her son, since I might've taken that unit as my "safety net" and it might've prevented me from moving on with my young life. Still, she could've waited until I'd graduated before making the place unlivable.

No one changes when they die. They don't suddenly become wise and infinitely gentle versions of themselves. They just lose the body's direct connection with this material realm. Eventually, they let this realm go, since it's very hard to maintain any substantial connection with it as a fully developed human being.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Interesting question. I never had a negative encounter with someone who passed away not even a good encounter. :L

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Sorry about for your experience, but it is an important one that needs to be told.

new topics

top topics

join