It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS vs All other conspiracy forums

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   
To tell you the truth I don't know how I came across this forum. But it is one of the best sites on the internet. I'm learning to think out of the box. It gets

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Did considerable research using webferret and several other search engines the program did not carry (which are popular). Put together a list of about 300 forums with the Query terms "forums and conspiracy and Internet and bulletin and boards". I looked at each one for all the potential merits and have been at ATS ever since.

About seven months ago completed an in depth analysis of each site, deleted the searches from my computers memory, do not need them any more.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   
In the begginng days of ATS i was here when they had the old original layout i was there(soooo long ago i can vaguely remember it) I read the site entirely and have it all printed out i think i was like 13 or 14 at the time or maybe younger it totally absorbed me. Thanks to ats i became a conspiracy thoerist. I tried at other boards but not quite the same as here. the peope there didnt seem as personal as ppl here and were all pretty bland. ATS IS THE BEST LONG LIVE ATS. THANK YOU SIMON

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Just take a look at the forums www.totse.com for example. The childishness is beyond words.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
didnt waste no time. I have to say I've benefited a lot from ats.com, and it shows in the real world.

That is perhaps the single most important compliment a "website" can receive.

I'm very happy you feel that way. Thank you for sharing that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join