It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half of The US Population Deemed as Traitors?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

Why is it disturbing you? You're not a citizen of the United States!

Anyone who would vote for the likes of Kerry, who wishes to strip us of our constitutional rights, is a traitor or someone who hates the American way of life!

Someone who would vote for Kerry, is voting for the downfall of the United States of America and the eventual takeover by the U.N.

You MUST have the "Campaign Parties" mixed-up. You just described the PLAN Bush has for all of our citizens of the US,........,. I know for a FACT that John Kerry IS NOT planning such a thing, but George Bush has already shown that he is headed in the direction you just described in your post.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

Originally posted by spacedoubt
I'd say Half the population is MISGUIDED..
Not really traitors.

Which half is it?

Come on spacedoubt. You know what half it is. The half that thinks John Kerry is God!

[edit on 19/10/04 by Intelearthling]

Intelearthling, now I know you must be sniffing glue or something,......... you've got to be high.
John Kerry is only a man and us Democrats know this,............ whereas, you Republicans worship G W Bush and think the sun rises and sets in Bush's image,

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
I am hoping that after this election that all Americans will come together and tell the world what a great country they live in, but I am sure that for a few months after the election no matter who wins the other side will be posting threads of how they were robbed.

Truly Americans the threads give people the impression that America is a shambles and on the brink of a civil war. This is surely not so?

It is in "shambles", thanks to Bush and no doubt a "civil war" will break out if Bush and his daddies Supreme Court Justices tries to steal this election, as they did in 2000. The people are not going to take it this time, we can't afford another four (4) years of Bush

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

...[I]f Bush wins, I think then you will see what real national division is really all about.

And that's a prediction.

Originally posted by Durden
Please elaborate on this 'prediction' of yours, why don't you?

I don�t have to elaborate. Someone else has done it for me.

Originally posted by nanna_of_6

It [America] is in "shambles", thanks to Bush and no doubt a "civil war" will break out if Bush and his daddies Supreme Court Justices tries to steal this election, as they did in 2000. The people are not going to take it this time, we can't afford another four (4) years of Bush

[edit on 04/10/21 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I have no qualms about limiting the interaction with others who have voted for Kerry to the most minimal manner as possible.

[edit on 04/10/20 by GradyPhilpott]

Thank the LORD for small favors
. Well, I guess this means you won't be "posting" any remarks to my posts,............... anymore,
. No more Republican propaganda, BS, from you,..... how nice

I VOTED FOR THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES,............ JOHN KERRY AND VICE-PRESIDENT JOHN EDWARDS,................

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
If it weren't for the icon menu, some people couldn't express a coherent thought.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   

...[I]f Bush wins, I think then you will see what real national division is really all about.

And that's a prediction.

Originally posted by Durden
Please elaborate on this 'prediction' of yours, why don't you?

I don�t have to elaborate. Someone else has done it for me.

It [America] is in "shambles", thanks to Bush and no doubt a "civil war" will break out if Bush and his daddies Supreme Court Justices tries to steal this election, as they did in 2000. The people are not going to take it this time, we can't afford another four (4) years of Bush

So according to this prediction; if Bush wins, there'll be a civil war... Any predictions as to what will happen in case the other party wins, Grady?

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I am sitting here laughing so hard at your last Post Grady, that it is bringing tears to my eyes,
, you and a few others bring laughter into my day when I read some of the things you say, while my fiance is at work. You crack-me-up,

BTW, Durden I like the way you think
, so cool

[edit on 21-10-2004 by nanna_of_6]

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
wow! man some of you are really insane!!!!
ya that all i'm going say from now on!!!

[edit on 22-10-2004 by Fiorina 161]

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Fiorina 161
I think you are confusing my posts with someone else, or your spelling and compositional skills are indicative of your reading comprehension. I have never called for a civil war on this site or anywhere else. Perhaps this is post of which you speak:

I have never "wined" about being a veteran, although I have drank copious amounts of wine, in my day. This is representative of my posts relative to my service:

I can only say what I actually did when there was a draft. I joined the Marine Corps while in high school and left for Boot Camp eleven days after having graduated. And when it was all over, I came home and went on about my life, as best I could.

That was the smartest thing I ever did. Now, thirty-five years later, when people my age are pointing the finger at each other and questioning each others actions, motives and loyaties, mine are a matter of record and I can look any man straight in the eye, when it comes to my service.

The most pathetic thing to see is grown men hem and haw their myriad excuses for not having served and I love watching them do it. No man with a soul can ever feel good about having missed his opportunity to go to war to fight in the cause of freedom.

[edit on 04/10/21 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I think what all of you are forgetting is that we have already had a traitor in the whit house.
Clinton. He went to canada to dodge the draft. Legally that makes him a traitor and criminal.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
I think what all of you are forgetting is that we have already had a traitor in the whit house.
Clinton. He went to canada to dodge the draft. Legally that makes him a traitor and criminal.

You won't find me having much good to say about Clinton, even though I voted for him in 1992. He did not go to Canada to dodge the draft. Clinton worked the system to evade the draft, as did millions of other Americans during that time.

Clinton's actions during the war in Veitnam were not especially glorious, but his kind make up the vast majority of those of my generation.

Kerry on the other hand, while not in league by himself, certainly went the extra mile by falsely alleging that most, if not all, Vietnam veterans were war criminals, including himself, but went so far as to advocate for the enemy and meet with them in Paris.

Clinton was a slacker. Kerry is a traitor.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   

No man with a soul can ever feel good about having missed his opportunity to go to war to fight in the cause of freedom.

I am absolutely f**kin' ecstatic that I never had to go to war, and kill another human, for ANY damn reason!

Misfit

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
wow! man some of you are really insane!!!!
ya that all i'm going say from now on!!!

[edit on 22-10-2004 by Fiorina 161]

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
I am absolutely f**kin' ecstatic that I never had to go to war, and kill another human, for ANY damn reason!

Misfit

Naturally, you have no soul.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiorina 161
still sounds like you talk the talk, but
you don't walk the walk.

My dear friend, I have walked the walk.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Naturally, you have no soul.

The desire to NOT want to kill another human, gives me the possesion of a far more evolved soul than one who DOES want to kill another. NO matter the circumstances involved - taking the life of another human is inhuman.

Misfit

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
taking the life of another human is inhuman.

Taking the lives of human beings is an unfortunate necessity when we are dealing with those who can not be persuaded. I would choose not kill cockroaches and mice, if I could negotiate with them to stay out of my house. That strategy has been futile from time immemorial, so we find it necessary to kill the vermin.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Taking the lives of human beings is an unfortunate necessity when we are dealing with those who can not be persuaded. I would choose not kill cockroaches and mice, if I could negotiate with them to stay out of my house. That strategy has been futile from time immemorial, so we find it necessary to kill the vermin.

Then don't try to persuade them (humans) - it doesn't always have to be our way. They (whomever) think they are just as right as we do, persuaion is mute. If eveyone (powers that be) would just get the hell out of everyone elses territory (what Bush won't do, he's on a God complex), there would be no reason to kill; ie: if the states left everywhere and came home, they (whomever) would have no desire to off us, because we arn't being intrusive.

As for mice and cockroaches - I just keep a clean kitchen.

Misfit

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I wonder why Jesus didn't grab a sword, and start chopping off the heads of his enemies.

Maybe because he didn't consider anyone an enemy and the act of killing barbaric.

War is not necessary. At some point it will be overcome.

Most enlightened stance strategically is taken by Switzerland and Sweden. Keep your own territory.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join