It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio Courts to allow watchers at the polls!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Why are you surprised Ed? The growing political divide will only further at the beck and call of the media and the "grassroots" garbage infultrating every aspect of political conversation.

The problem is in part because of you my friend, and Rant.

The fighting will not stop, but continue. I am pretty sure that some of the "true believers" out there are mobilizing to "defend" their party candidate.

If the violence escalates, we could be locked down.

Fun.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Oh I am not surprised at all, but funny how I get the you bumped it 5 times etc , not ral explantions from the left to explain teh 'cheating'. Heck to be fair I even posted one against the republicans.....still

you bump your thread.....

snif snif - get over it.

[edit on 27-10-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Here is another, this is getting more serious than as the day approaches. I am betting we will not have a winner until middle December at the earliest.

Fraud, intimidation claims raise tension

MILWAUKEE, Oct. 26 (UPI) -- With Election Day one week away, GOP claims of voter fraud and Democratic claims of disenfranchisement are escalating tensions in Milwaukee.

GOP worker Yuri Nielsen Monday carefully scanned a crowd of largely African-American would-be voters gathered in City Hall to fill out registration forms, looking for the notorious "Cigarette Lady" who during the 2000 election distributed beer and smokes in the city's homeless shelters in exchange for Democratic votes, the Los Angeles Times reported.

interestalert.com.../sn/10260000aaa03470.upi&Sys=rmmiller&Fid=NATIONAL&Type=News&Filter=National%20News

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Lets see, who cheats the most? Washingtons' own Chupacabra, Dick Cheney, and King George.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Bush campaign says early voters not ID'd, Dem electioneering allowed

They are at it again!

Republicans fired the first shot Thursday in what is shaping up to be a bitter, partisan battle over misconduct at Colorado's polls.

The Bush-Cheney campaign wrote a letter complaining about early-voting procedures in Pueblo County, saying a Republican poll watcher observed election judges failing to ask voters for identification, despite a state law requiring them to do so.

The campaign also alleges that election judges inappropriately let Democratic operatives assist voters who don't need help voting, and allowed voters to wear Democratic campaign buttons and hats at polling places.

So-called "electioneering" - or campaigning at polling places - is illegal in Colorado.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Man, these two parties are REALLY getting nit picky. These are minor oversights that happen every year in every state.

This is NOT the most important election of you life. TRUST ME.

If it was, you probably wouldn't be voting Rep. or Dem.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Seem the Ohio courts will allow the republicans in the polling places to watch for fraud! Good call...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join