It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's sinking ship

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Ive seen threads that have not given justice to those who lost their lives in Libya following this current administrations failures and outright lies to suppress the truth. Hillary Clinton should quit, and this Administration should be held accountable.

As the time line indicates.

First, she and her Washington minions ignored repeated direct calls for help with security in Benghazi, including from the ambassador himself, and warnings about a possible attack on the anniversary of 9/11. According to the State Department’s security chief Andrew Wood, getting “security in Benghazi was a struggle” without end.

WHY Ignore?

Twice the man in charge of security for our diplomats in Libya, Greg Nordstrom, begged the State Department for more security in Benghazi after no less than 48 security “incidents” there, including two bombings.

This is the reason, Regardless on those who want to portray This Administration, and Hillary as not knowing.

They knew all along. PERIOD.

Washington, however, said no. Hillary Clinton wanted to preserve the illusion that all was fine in Libya, especially on the eve of the November election. She had her minion Charlene Lamb, deputy assistant secretary for international programs, tell Nordstrom that State wanted “to normalize operations” in Libya and to “reduce security resources.”

In the end Ambassador Stevens had to trust his life to hired local security–who, we now know, led the killers to Stevens’s hiding place where they could torture, and murder him. Second, by blaming the Stevens murder on a video instead of Al Qaeda terrorists, she and the president deliberately deceived the American people and the world.

Hillary's sinking ship

I agree with this whole Article.

Obama and Hillary Clinton deceived America, to "preserve the illusion" that all was well in Libya, on the eve of the Elections.

Innocent people, Innocent Americans lost their lives, for the sake of an Election.

Even after all these days, I am still sick over this.

Where is the Justice?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
With the swipe of a pen, and a little thing called an executive order,

when your POTUS you can make almost everything go away, just don't do the interns.

Hilary's little trip to Peru to be the scape goat for Libya was not her idea.. This was also

a planned ordeal to take the heat off POTUS right before the debate.. If you hear

her speak she took *responsibility* for the attacks and that the buck stops with her..

Notice she did not take blame, oh no, they made sure her words were perfectly smithed.

Just like they word smithed act of terror to try and confuse America with a terrorist act..

Hilary's just one of the deck hands, with Obama and Biden at the helm, the ship has hit

a glacier, huge hole, waters gushing in, and what were seeing are the rats jumping out,

grasping for one last breath.. We can't have four more years, this admin did

not earn it at all.. Lets give someone else a chance, and if they don't earn it,

we kick them out until we get a GOOD leader.. Enough with 8 year presidents,

they need to deserve it... S AND F op S AND F

edit on 20-10-2012 by popcornmafia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
There is no justice when dealing with these people. They believe they are above the law. Sadly, they are correct in this feeling, for who will hold them to the law?
We, the American people, have sat idlely by and watched these folks gain all of the power they have now.
I am afraid that there are not enough honest people left in DC to make a change.
No, there will be no justice, No paying the piper for these folks. Not in this life atleast.
We BADLY need term limits for these people.
But who in DC is going to vote for that? Hardly any of them.
This admin. is rotten to the core. I don't hold that well with Romney either but he gets my vote on Nov. 6 simply because he is not a career politician.

Quad

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Obama and Hillary Clinton deceived America, to "preserve the illusion"

I agree with this all the more reason is looking back and what the current administration sold to the public to get elected.

The world hates America,terrorism doesn't exist, and replaced with "poliitical correct terms" of "man caused disasters", and "work place violence".

For some asinine reason they thought that with the election of 2008 the world would love this US, Europe does of course they love the current administration.

The Middle East will hate America for eternity, then add the fact that the current administration killed Gaddafi.

During the chaos created, the power vacuum that left Al Qaeda seized opportunity which exposes the current administration lies "Al Qaeda is all but destroyed", "GM is alive and Bin laden is dead" etc.

The fact remains terrorism is alive and well, and so is Al Qaeda, and if they were under that delusion of a false sense of security they should have heeded that ambassadors pleas for help, and done something, but no

Politics came first, and we have 4 dead Americans.
edit on 20-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I don't agree she should quit just because she has red white and blue blood on her hands, but
the witch should quit because she has all kinds of blood on her hands, red blood of innocent people.

And if I might add, she should quit just because she's evil.

edit on 20-10-2012 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

This reminds me of another fiasco involving another Clinton back on October 3rd, 1993. If I recall correctly back then the commander on the scene in Mogadishu, Somalia requested heavier armor for missions and patrols but was put off by that administration as being too "Overtly aggressive and controversial"

Source

That force asked for heavy armor -- in the form of Abrams tanks and Bradley armored vehicles -- as well as the AC-130 gunship, but the Clinton Administration denied those requests. On October 3 on a mission to pick up Aidid, two Black Hawks were unexpectedly shot down; in the ensuing urban gun battle, 18 American soldiers were killed and another 73 injured.

Many military experts believe that if the U.S. forces had had armor, fewer would have died. Secretary of Defense Les Aspin resigned two months after Somalia, having acknowledged that his decision on the armor had been an error. A 1994 Senate Armed Services Committee investigation reached the same conclusion. But perhaps the most poignant statement came from retired Lieutenant Colonel Larry Joyce, father of Sergeant Casey Joyce, a Ranger killed in Mogadishu: "Had there been armor ... I contend that my son would probably be alive today ..."

Mr. Clinton's responsibility in Somalia doesn't stop there.

The "Clintons"
whose side are those two clowns on anyways?

edit on 20-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

This reminds me of another fiasco involving another Clinton back on October 3rd, 1993.

The Clinton's are batting 2 for 2 which is a shame.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9
I don't agree she should quit just because she has red white and blue blood on her hands, but
the witch should quit because she has all kinds of blood on her hands, red blood of innocent people.

She is Evil.

There is NO doubt.

But don't give Obama, or any of those who "knew', a pass.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Oh get off your high horse.

What are you even complaining about?
If we could second guess these events we would not have such problems.

You do understand that GWB with advance notification allowed 2 planes to hit the WTC and people understood that the advance notification was insufficient to prevent the tragedy. Same here. What's the problem?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by samsamm9

She is Evil.

There is NO doubt.

But don't give Obama, or any of those who "knew', a pass.

I think you have become unhinged.

I think we are lucky it is Ms Clinton and not you who is in charge or our State Department.

Evil or not.
edit on 20-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I read all of the posts on this thread.

I see a lot of Clinton bashing going on.

It seems that everyone forgot that the last time we had a decent economy where someone could afford a gallon of gas and a gallon of milk, there was a Clinton in office.

How time affects memory, I guess.

I would give just about anything for an economy similar to Clinton's.

I guess everyone enjoys high unemployment and near record energy prices.

This is why I despise politics. Keep pointing the finger folks, it is solving the problems.

As far as Libya, we shouldn't have had people there to begin with. Take care of home first, then worry about the world's problems.

But what do I know, I am just a poor as$ out of work and trying to survive.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Yeah well it doesn't take Nostradamus to know what was going to happen in Libya, and considering the first world trade center attack, and that most famous hollywood even made a film about it with the ending with the blind sheik saying "we will bring those towers down".

Yeah someone does need to get off their high horse.

Path to Paradise made in 1993.

edit on 20-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Regardless of this Election outcome, Clinton 2 will come and it will not be pretty!!! 2016....
edit on 21-10-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
But to elaborate on the point, the Obama Admin is doing the same thing as the Bush Admin which is to take over Countries in the Middle East. Egypt, Libya, and Syria is an extension of Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan. But, lets if you add Serbia in the mix I think the Clintons are one up.
edit on 21-10-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Unfortunately, it's just too easy to get away with this stuff these days because the media is so complicit. Wasn't there a time when journalists actually investigated and questioned incidences like this? - when they were part of the "checks and balances" - instead of towing the party line?

Benghazi: Four Americans Died, Obama Lied, And The Press Complied

Much more telling is the way our hyper-partisan press ignored how the administration initially attributed Benghazi to some YouTube video nobody watched. This was a fiction the press corps condoned. It took Team Obama two weeks before acknowledging that it was a well orchestrated terrorist attack.

www.forbes.com/sites/billflax/2012/10/18/benghazi-four-americans-died-obama-lied-and-the-press-complied/

and Vince Foster, et al.

edit on 21-10-2012 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
You do understand that GWB with advance notification allowed 2 planes to hit the WTC and people understood that the advance notification was insufficient to prevent the tragedy. Same here. What's the problem?

9/11 was an inside job!

Yes?

No?

Sometimes?

Maybe only when it's convenient eh?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

It seems that everyone forgot that the last time we had a decent economy where someone could afford a gallon of gas and a gallon of milk, there was a Clinton in office.

But what do I know, I am just a poor as$ out of work and trying to survive.

That has nothing to do with Hillary.. She is secretary of state now.

I would not care who was in that position, if they ignored all the warnings
about this attack on 9.11 against our good ambassador Mr. Stevens and his service men, if THEY
had to take full responsibility (BLAME) for this ATROCITY, damn right they would
get bashed.. It happens to be Hillary Clinton who made those calls the buck stops with her
right? She should be out of office now.. Nice deflection. Slight of hand the magicians call that move.. good one.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Yes, the shining example of Libya that is not so shiny. The "Regime Change" from once governed to no government at all. Our Humanitarianism as we portrayed it has reduced that country to medieval dark ages.

And that is by design. Didn't go along with the program or something.

If you can get past the blood in the first minute of this RT (I know, I know) news from today paints a pretty good summation of where the poor "democratized" Libyans are at...

After Democracy

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Where were the right wingers when our troops were sent to the
WRONG country to die??? How many thousands???

And how many Iraqi civilians?

You guys are about as righteous as an anti gay Republican toe taping
In an airport bathroom

edit on 21-10-2012 by campanionator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Either way, if the Genius move by the Rep. is to blame the Libya issues on Clinton?? I am sure that will go away as soon as either Romney is elected and certainly if Obama gets elected because either way Hillary will be President in 2016!!! Mark my Words.

Please provide the link to the Web Site I can make my Millions winning that bet!!! Thank you in advance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join