It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

too lazy to read

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
anybody wanna give a newjack the readers' digest version of ats? i'a allergic to reading formal instructions and guides...my eyes bleed. i'm mostly interested in politics, now especially the upcoming election. also interested in the 'truth' about international politics. until then i'll just randomly wander thru the site (probably the best way anyhow) thanx.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Brother Reuben!
To answer your question the best advice is to jump in and start posting. You will learn your way around in no time.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
thats about what i think is best. if you could help with onr thing, how do i get the cool picture next to my post?

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hey welcome. To put a cool pic next to your name just...ah too lazy to tell you

(look up and right for tutorial)

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hey - Welcome to ATS Brother Reuben!

You'll fit in just right here, seeing as how there are plenty of other members like yourself who take no time to read! If you happen to see an active debate between two members, rest assured that they are not reading each other's replies and ONLY YOU can prevent forest fires!

Have any questions, feel free to U2U me....you do that by reading this and going from there

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Welcome to ats, Brother Reuben

Any questions feel free to u2u me
enjoy the site have fun.

se7en

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
thanx to everybody who responded. yesterday was my first day and i stayed on way to long, but i think i'm getting the hang of it.

badnarik.org...

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   

thanx to everybody who responded. yesterday was my first day and i stayed on way to long, but i think i'm getting the hang of it

Stayed on too long? i can spend an entire 12 hr night shift on this damn site, just can't get away! I am sure there are many more suffering from ATSoholism as well!

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

new topics

top topics

join