It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If We Are All Sheep?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

But who are the top dogs? Thats the point?

your looking for the 'power behind the powers'? they surely don't want to be exposed.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

We can't all be sheep. With so many different opinions, someone has to get it right.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Sometimes I wonder if the elite are really the bad guys, or we're just being rebellious teenagers resisting the grand design...

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I just want to live where there is no deception and all decision making is truly transparent. A place where helping each other is the norm and there are no dueling egos. A place where there is no crime and no jails. We think this is impossible on Earth but that is what we are headed for, in the next 200 years. We all know people who couldn't possibly be part of such a world and they will have to reincarnate elesewhere because Earth is steppin up and you either keep up or you won't be part of it.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Something like 70 percent of people are whats knows as susceptible to psychological conditioning ..that means most of the population are easily manipulated. Some people don't believe this but lets look at the evidence.
Do you own a car?
If so why?
because we all know cars are uneconomical and bad for the environment, so basically cars are counter productive to your freedom because they are a drain on your finances and they pollute the very air you breathe. yet most people own at least one...and continually complain about the price of gas...for example. When most people in fact could live without that drain...their great grandparents managed just fine...walking.
Do you own a cell phone?
Again why?
Are you one Facebook? This is the most overt and disturbing trend in modern times...the peer pressure to conform to joining Facebook... when there is no logical reason to join it...we already have multiple platforms of communicating with friends and relatives...but the needless sharing..over sharing of personal information... even something as personal as your name, date of birth and mug shot, is personal, and can be used against you...yet rational people have folded and turned into irrational fools.
And you only need to know about 1 billion people are on facebook..to understand that most people are indeed sheep.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
A wild sheep is a mess to behold.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
reply to post by beezzer

This isn't high school. I could care less who has what or what some think about me. I live my life according to my goals. Not anyone elses.

I think you should care? After all they're the ones who are controlling your life.

Well the answer is to not care about it. The mighty double edged sword. Sure there may be some people out there who "control" us.

What they control is minuscule in comparison to what an individual, and even everyone collectively, can achieve. Achieving greatness without any bumps in the road wouldn't be very fulfilling if you don't learn anything from the experience.
edit on 21-10-2012 by cconn487 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join