It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another massive object caught near the Sun

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I did a search and although there were several threads on objects near the sun I did not see one in particular that referred to THIS object near the sun. Mod: if there is another on this topic please delete.

A day or so ago an image (Unfurling Prominence (October 12, 2012) and a video was posted on NASA's website that shows a large, distinct object moving away from the sun. The image capture from SOHO is pretty clear:

Below is quote from the website

Is this a UFO captured near the sun? This unidentified object looks to be flying near the sun possibly recharging? You can see the object when the magnetic prominance breaks away from the sun. This video was taken all day by the SOHO/NASA Project. You can find the video here soho.nascom.nasa.gov... the video which is the pick of the week will probably be archived if it is not on the link above. UFO’s near the sun have been captured many times before. The sun is the ultimate power in the universe so it makes sense that ships could use its plasma energy to recharge or simply research. Maybe our sun is different then others in the solar system who knows?

Thoughts? Looks pretty odd because of the two symmetrical and parallel lines on the side of the object.

edit on 19-10-2012 by kronos11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kronos11

UFO's use the sun to go to the 4th Density...

Also our oceans..

Do people think they park in mid space?

Space is a highway for them and the Sun is a stargate.

EDIT: Can anyone explain how they are unaffected by radiation? Maybe we can pay them to clean up Fukushima? lol
edit on 19-10-2012 by JrDavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Original pic

The image looks like this when uploaded in FotoForensics .

The UFO is sucking Energy from the Sun

edit on 19-10-2012 by sTrE3tFigHt3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

this is that ship..its from future human race

nice OP

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sTrE3tFigHt3r

After watching the Hi-Res. I have to say that I believe it to be just a part of the CME.

However what's really weird is it appears out of no where... Then depletes..

Also, If the UFO's are able to create their own magnetic field I'm assuming this is how they get around the Radiation and singularity issue with using the Sun as a stargate..

Kinda makes John Titors time machine more plausible...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Can we get some of the photos on FotoForenics prior to the Object appearing and a little bit after. Maybe there's a heat signature?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Seconds before

Seconds After.

The object is between these two frames. I skipped the frame (Milliseconds) and chose the two right between the object showing the best I could lol.

I don't see anything near it or even a signature... So I don't really think it could be part of the CME.

I'm assuming the UFO is exiting through the flare. Maybe the radiation level is lower than other spots of the sun making it easier for their Magnetic Field to handle the radiation as they fly through it?

edit on 19-10-2012 by JrDavis because: Explaining the 2 frames

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
You know I usually skip these threads of the "ufo sucking the sun" but you guys seem to give these alot of attention.

The main reason I skip them is because of how big the ufo must be can somebody help me out? This pic. for example how big would that thing be compared to Earth or our moon?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

I've personally thought about this myself. But I think if someone can answer this we can tell how fast these things move...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
There is clear difference in these 2 pics

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JrDavis
Seconds before

Seconds After.

I don't see anything near it or even a signature... So I don't really think it could be part of the CME.

I'm assuming the UFO is exiting through the flare. Maybe the radiation level is lower than other spots of the sun making it easier for their Magnetic Field to handle the radiation as they fly through it?

Very interesting.. this sounds very plausible. Thanks for the analysis and links.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

No, thank you. It's really interesting. My gf thinks it's just part of the flare but Idk I think you would see some form of signature prior and before it.

I'm far from a physicist lol. But that would be my guess.

I mean honestly if you can create a strong enough magnetic field.. Which I would assume would have to be stronger than the earths magnetic field (Or maybe it's just because of the hole in ours?) Then I assume the flare would roll right over the object.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

If you watch the movie provided by SOHO (It's underneath the picture), you'd see there are dozens of small bright "objects" flashing on the screen for a single frame, the one in the screen capture is exactly the same thing.

It's either very tiny pieces of debris floating close by the satellite or cosmic ray strikes on the sensor....I can't recall off the top of my head.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JrDavis
Seconds before

Seconds After.

As is the case with 100 percent of these planet sized "UFO"s, proving yet again that its just another cosmic ray strike on the sensor.

Again.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Oh goody, more of this craziness. These threads are the padded cells of ATS.

So are you a little skeptical about this sun sucking ufo?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
The main reason I skip them is because of how big the ufo must be can somebody help me out? This pic. for example how big would that thing be compared to Earth or our moon?

According to this video it looks like the object could be very close to size of earth or just a bit smaller.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Its not an object in the first place. Its also not a CME or a flare, a prominence.

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

A large prominence swirled and twisted above the Sun's surface before breaking away and launching itself into space (Oct. 6-7, 2012).

It also only appears in one frame, just watch the MP4.
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

edit on 20-10-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Oh goody, more of this craziness. These threads are the padded cells of ATS.

Ah, the bandwagon guy. The guy that goes in UFO threads and just says "crazy" because everyone else says it.

Its nothing wrong with posting things like this, because if one day we can't debunk one, we'll have something that may be real. So what its not a UFO, at least tell us why like I did next time instead of not contributing at all.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Thanks.

So yeah it would be freaking huge. I guess with ufos you have to keep an open mind but this deal seems to be a bit much.

Saying there is a craft that big why would it come and suck our sun? In terms of stars I don't think it's very remarkable. It gives Superman super strength and all but that's about it.

Maybe our sun is magical and maybe there are huge moon size ships in our solar system that nobody notices but a handful of people on conspiracy websites but....it's just hard to swallow.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join