It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Meaning of SEX

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Cant live without, Sure their self- pleasure, but thats why God created man and woman.

One and one = Two People having a load of fun

One guy and two woman = now your talking my language

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
e-non, got milk?

hmm, well, i'm still young but i lost my virginity two years ago. right now it's just something fun and scary. i don't see why everyone at school gets all bet out of shape about it. i'll have to agree that it is something more than just a thing to do. makin sweet love down by the fire is a lot more satisfying than merely holding hands and hugging and stuff, not to mention it signifies the closeness between yourself and a person, that's worth more than just goin around and screwin random people, but shagtags are fun sometimes too.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
We have sex to create and for pleasure. Some more pleasure than others *stares in direction of E-Non*. Kind of an odd topic but hey anything goes! First we have sex for fun, then as we mature it becomes a matter of creation.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Thanx PC ... I almost wet myself!

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I see it as a ultimate expression of love...so..not untill I'm married!

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
wolfowar

thats really nice to hear a bloke come out with that

but

what if you find the partner of your dreams etc

you fall in love, wait until your married, then on the wedding night..................

it all goes wrong ..............

they're useless in bed, cant do anything for you, and worse still,they dont trun you on??????

Blackwidow

(sorry wasnt being nasty, just honest)

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Blackwidows got a point, In todays pleasure seeking society, you better make sure you get someone that can perform the task

You Dont want to hear the word, "get off me" after 2 seconds.

Good advise Widow.

Makes me wonder about your name though. BlackWidow666

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   
if he is saving himself til he is married, i think 2 seconds could be all he needs

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Lysergic,

Good one!

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
well thank you bab

i do have alot of wisdom

anything u want to know?

how i got the name blackwidow

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
If its someone that I deeply, truly love, I dont think Sex would matter, because you would not only have a deep, spiritual bond, but also a great relationship with good communication...But I'm sticking to my moral code anyways, If people have sex out of marriage, it tends to loose its mystique and honorable, romantic look, and more of a mindless act of animalistic nature.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
an instinct to make lots of babys and pass on your genes, and for pleasure..

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I think I already know what that means

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   
sex sex sex sex sex.....im gay...so sex for me is mostly fun, i am with a special someone who makes it even more great. but something strickes me as odd...i agree with k-os, that whole emotional sex thing, but the other day i danced with my special someone, and i reached a point to where i felt as one, ive never done that in sex, even though i feel ass if i love him very much, its not any kind of let down, im just saying, its weird how little things like a dance can affect how you feel, i felt like i was one with him, and i can tell he felt the same because towards the end of the song we both opend our eyes and we were just holding eachother so tightly...it was one of those perfect moments....
..well anyways...back on topic...well...i have something that relates to this, but i think ill just put a whole new post out about it...

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Ummmmmmmmmm, Im not gay so I'll just say that we straight men can have the same effect with women. When I'm with a girl, I feel as if I'm one with her too. Maybe its because part of me is inside her???

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I would like to know what YOU think the meaning of sex is Posted by Magestica

Ummm.... I'll take the 5th, thanks.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
awww ... c'mon Dragon ...

Talk dirty to us!

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
my personal take on the sex changes depending on my situation. I don't plan on having kids or getting married (right now i'm like never--but that's subject to change) so sex is more for pleasure. But, there were times when I found myself in love and sex was the expression of that love. Still, even then I longed for that animalistic type sex that wolfey thinks is wrong. I'm not really touchy feel-lee. I don't wanna hold hands and skip through the park or hug-up with a guy after we're done. So I guess I lack restraint because I don't want those things but I want the other thing. Does that make me immoral? It's just the way it is.

I consider myself a taster. I love men, all kinds. So, i taste and move on.
yeah, i do it for pleasure only.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Saph ...

Dunno why, but that little taster description kinda turned me on when I read it ...

Will you use and abuse me?

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Let's NOT go locking up this thread...please. You know no ATS members are ever going to get together, so it's pointless to make such comments. Unless you do it privately through u2 or something ok?
I did not and DO not want this to turn into this...it's a debate or share story time, not flirt time with other members, who errrr may turn ya on with what they say...GOT it?
So if you wanna share...share, but no commenting with stuff like this:
Saph ...

Dunno why, but that little taster description kinda turned me on when I read it ...

Will you use and abuse me?

THANK you E-non, cuz I just KNOW you will comply

Magestica

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join