It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most bizzare martial arts move you've ever seen....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I've seen a lot of interesting martial arts techniques, but nothing tops this. Can anyone explain what exactly this is??? So bizzare. 6:30+

edit on 18-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

The first two moves have nothing to do with him passing out at all.

The chop to the neck is what disables him and I have seen it in a few military clips but not sure if it is real.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Tom Cameron is a con artist .. his students are part of it ..

He was challenged on Stan Lee's tv show where they evaluate real life super humans.. he attempted his moves on the host of the show and had zero effect .. it only seemed to magically work on his students.. they found nothing to his moves whatsoever..

He's been making these claims for years.. demonstrating on tv .. but it's always someone who's part of his group.

A local news station even called him on his bologna .. he tried his moves on the reporter and guess what.. same thing.. NOTHING.

He's known as the "Human Stun Gun" .. but it's just a publicity stunt.. no truth to it.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Check it out.... as soon as I saw the description of your video and saw his name I knew it was crap.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
chop interrupts the flow of blood to your brain. It can be bad if too much is forced to rush into your head.

EDIT:
I am inclined to think he did it wrong though. What the poster said before me is correct, I would believe he is a con man.

Any "teacher" that starts his exercise with "ok, grab me" is full of crap.

edit on 18-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Here's another video where the news station investigated him..

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I don't get it. The chop to the neck, while very effective, leaves you gagging and choking, not stunned. A hard blow could easily crush the windpipe, killing a person. But the victim's response was not that of a person hit in the throat.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp
I don't get it. The chop to the neck, while very effective, leaves you gagging and choking, not stunned. A hard blow could easily crush the windpipe, killing a person. But the victim's response was not that of a person hit in the throat.

That's because Tom is a known fraud .. =) the person in the video is with him.. he's been doing this for years.. check out the videos.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It is real and I can vouch for that.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
All that stuff is staged
You can't knock someone out just by 'touching' them, it takes pressure

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
It is real and I can vouch for that.

I stand by the videos I posted where Tom has been exposed as fake... it's not real.. at least not in the case of the ops video or the man behind the move.. Tom is absolutely a fraud..

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Shhhhh....why'd you have to post that video....man.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Shhhhh....why'd you have to post that video....man.

Darn it .. sorry lol

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Fake, and his students are bad actors.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
As far as the medical's noting things.. such as in the first video they say his pulse dropped, but in the second they say the pulse went up .. ( so conflicting ) ..

Either way.. taking a sudden drop backwards, even if you do it voluntarily hoping someone behind you is going to catch you.. WILL effect your heart rate.. holding your breath... anything like that could cause pulse variations..

The problem is as you see in the videos.. he can only do it with his own students.. he can't do it on anyone else .. the news report was the best one.. they took him to another martial arts studio and had him try it on someone elses students.. they were completely unaffected.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Huhzzzztzttttt!!!!!!!!!!.....oh nothing happened

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

it's like the power of the holy spirit KO.....you only feel it if they promise to let you to hang out afterwards with the ministers daughters, or offer free cake and coffee.....

HAAALELUUYAA

edit on 18-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
pressure point techniques ..his strike could and i mean could work but it is a very dangerous move to playing with as it interupts blood flow and hence oxygen to the brain ,if a strike to the neck and then a strike to the opposite side of the body can literally knockout someone out permanently .

edit on 18-10-2012 by eliteosbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I have heard this is called bullshido!

An actual hit...yes you can knock someone out. Using the force? Sorry only a master Jedi can do that, and they are not taking Earthlings yet...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
hopefully this video will help explain better as i did`nt quite get the last one right i dont think .

edit on 18-10-2012 by eliteosbo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join