It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Too Obvious

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I'm curious as to how many celebrities, rich people, etc, have these sort of setups on their property.

It would be cool to take pictures of them! And then post them on the internet!

We could be like Madonna - >
George Soros ->
Hillary Clinton ->

etc.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

So you're saying they don't have a right to privacy in their own homes because they're celebrities?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

That is too serious a remark to what I wrote.

I was actually just poking fun at the gaudiness of the image of pyramids, Buddhas and who knows what else wealthy pagans have on the properties.

Privacy or no privacy, it's not like celebrities don't have their privacy consistently violated by the paperazzi.

This would only be more scintillating. I can totally imagine a magazine 'exposee' of their ritualistic items.

"this marble 20 foot step pyramid surrounded by a ritual pool cost Bono $2,500,000 to build"

Seriously. Just imagine how cool/funny it would look. MTV Cribs could dedicate a special episode to wealthy pagans with seriously expensive ritualistic setups.

You would watch it!

edit on 21-10-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

It's open for interpretation. Just a few possibilities:
  1. Chance is the second coming of Christ (whether he knows it or not.)
  2. Chance, through his naiveté, is immune from the laws of physics.
  3. Jesus was a slow minded man as well, and the parabels he told were misinterpreted by his followers just as everyone around Chance thought he was being really profound.

There are even more possibilities..

For instance, what if We are ALL Jesus??

"We all have Christ inside of us, we all have Hitler inside.. It's about working on the good bit of ya."
~John Lennon

"You don't have enough faith," Jesus told them. "I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible."

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

"We all have Christ inside of us, we all have Hitler inside.. It's about working on the good bit of ya." ~John Lennon

That's not a very nondualistic way to look at things.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by Dustytoad

"We all have Christ inside of us, we all have Hitler inside.. It's about working on the good bit of ya." ~John Lennon

That's not a very nondualistic way to look at things.

You are so literal... I say many things from many perspectives..

In one way there is nothing separate ever.. I am speaking to human beings who think they have names and identities and separate experiences. They are right you know. They are separate.

You can see from every level.

There is a reason you exist as a person who thinks you are not ME. Do you understand the point?

If you had a non dualistic view of things you would not be able to disagree with me, because we would be ONE. Silly..

Meanwhile I will keep saying things in different ways from different places to get as many people as possible to understand something, whatever it is they need.. I can't throw pearls, but I can leave bread crumbs.

Besides dualism is such an outdated black and white concept. It's all about the greys... Your attitude about real people you call celebrities is VERY telling. They are part of the ONE. They deserve to be left alone as much as they are not seeking attention. Life is enough of a Trip all on it's own.
edit on 10/23/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
I'm curious as to how many celebrities, rich people, etc, have these sort of setups on their property.

It would be cool to take pictures of them! And then post them on the internet!

We could be like Madonna - >
George Soros ->
Hillary Clinton ->

etc.
This might make you laugh:
In Seattle, Wedgwood actually, there is a park (formerly a sewage treatment plant right next to a creek!) in which MANY "sun cult" motifs can be seen; there is a copper sun disc suspended from a triangular metal lattice across from what appears to be a "Maya-like" (or Aztec? lol) stair/pyramid, which in turn is looking down at what many people have told me appears to be a primitive sacrificial altar, which is in turn situated above a basin/fountain spillway into the pond.

I think I will draw it for you so you have a better idea what I mean.

Would you be kinda freaked too?

edit on 23-10-2012 by KhufuKeplerTriangle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by rival

hah hah, what happens when the fag asks him out he says “ l like watch “ ...

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join