It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal encounter with a UFO.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Hello ATS.

I'm relatively new here and thus my story should be approached with a massive amount of scepticism and suspicion and that's fine as I'll answer any questions you have to the utter best of my ability. I shall start from the beginning.

I am a 25 year old male with a low paid job and no substantial status in the world, this makes me suspect I understand. It may seem like I'm making up a story to add 'fantasy and adventure' into my otherwise boring life, but bear with me until the end please, at least offer this quarter aged cook that pleasure. I assure you, my experience was no 'adventure' nor was it positive in any way.

I was talking on my phone one night to a dear friend (I don't sleep as I have suffered with insomnia for 15 years) and my house is triple layered so I can't get a reception on my phone, I can only obtain one near our front door. For clarity, I stepped outside to talk to my friend (His name's Jay Mcaleney) it was 2:30am.
I got to the end of our pathway (a short pathway, about 7 metres in length) and turned to face the bottom of our road as it's a cul-de-sac and I like to watch what little traffic we have go past, it soothes me. But something didn't feel right and I felt a shiver go down my back (there was no wind at all, which should of struck me as strange to begin with) so I spun around to see the most unbelievable thing in my life, a HUUUUGE pyramid shaped UFO about 6 houses down and NOT that high in the air!!!! This thing was MASSIVE. It was a clean pyramid which kept tumbling around itself as though stuck in an anti-gravity bubble. It made no sound and had carving like symbols on the side, none of which I could see clearly enough to make out. They looked like they were constantly shifting though, like a fluid - here's where it gets REALLY weird.

I'm stood there with my mouth open, my friend is still talking away on the phone (I still had signal!!!!) and I said "I'll call you back, sorry" and hung up on him (something I never ever do). The UFO then stopped tumbling abruptly and moved slowly to the right, over our local park (Mcgoldricks in Huyton, merseyside) and let out a pale green beam of ..... Light? Plasma? I don't know because it have of ZERO residual light, as in it was JUST the beam itself, no light reflected of any building and this light was very, very bright. I thought it was a scanner (in hindsight I may of witnessed an abduction!! As this 'scanner' was processing it's trajectory I got my phone out (an old samsung flip phone with a sloppy camera) and tried to film it, to my surprise I couldn't see it on the camera! So I walked back into the house and out again (to make sure I wasn't hallucinating and it was still there, so I went in and had a glass of water and pinched myself and went out again, it was STILL there, this time over the house directly opposite ours!

It's at this point I freaked out and froze. I couldn't move. I still get goosebumps now. I was into the new age movement then and I was thinking (stupidly) take me, take me or show me something.

This thing then lit up at the bottom (it had straightened itself up by this point and was only spinning clockwise with the point of the pyramid constantly north) a bright white light, it still made no sound. Then the STRANGEST part began.

This craft FOLDED in on itself (slowly), that's the only way I can describe it, and folded out over our offliscence store, which is about 8 houses down, then it folded again and re-appeared over the opposite house again, then folded AGAIN and re-appeared over the park again and it then folded another time and appeared over the house 3 houses to he right of us, each time it did this the white light would dim first. It was also glow slightly green, like pool table green but kind of transluscent like a shield in sci-fi movies. After it did this is stopped suddenly and just hovered there for about 5 minutes. I'm still stood there with my mouth open. It was at this point fear came over me. I felt like I was going to die, and something in that craft wanted it to happen. So I tried to turn to go inside again, but I still couldn't move. I was rooted. I thought I was going to be abducted but the craft started it's white light again, this time though it started spinning again. The light turned pale blue and the craft shot straight up into the air faster than anything I've ever seen in my life. It STILL made no sound.

After this experience I went through severe depression and developed a severe sleep disorder and I still have it to this day. I've been obsessed with aliens and UFO's ever since, but never seen anything like the craft I saw. I was able. after this - after I got into the new age movement, to sit in the garden and ask for signs, and I'd see white objects move around and change direction. I was once in a bath meditating and asked for a showing (don't know why, I was in the bath!!!!!) and my father came running in from the back-yard and told me he'd seen a HUUUUGE craft which made no sound, flying just barely over OUR ROOF and looked like a huge shadow! he said it moved slowly and made no noise. He said it was cloaked in a shadow (is the only way he could explain it). Needless to say I freaked out.

My fear of the dark is still there and I always look at the door when I'm asleep like something's coming to get me, I don't want hypnosis because I'm terrified of what might happen and I renounced my allegience to all new age philosophy and became a die hard Christian. Since I have had ZERO contact at all. But I wont go into a religious sermon, needless to say I think Christ did save me.

I urge caution for those looking for contact as it's ruined my life. I'm socially awkward now, unable to sleep for night terrors, I wake up paralysed and feel someone's in the room, I get night sweats and I fold every time I see an alien grey picture. I don't think I was abducted, but something's not right!

I've babbled on for far too long and I hope my story is of some value to someone, maybe someone has seen a similar craft and so knows the terror it induces!

Thanks for listening ATS. Keep searching!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SaskGuy

Your reply doesn't make any sense. Are you being sarcastic?

I hope you read the part where this thing has ruined my life...... Thanks though, truly.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Its an interesting story . Do you have any pic / video ? If so , we would be delighted to see

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by H3LiX

I do not, as I say, it wouldn't show up on the camera, probably because the cameras on the phones back then were shady as hell!

All I got was fuzzy black. I really, really wish it did show up! I'd love to supply that evidence. I'm afraid all I have is my testimony, and though it's not much, it's the world to me. I really wish it hadn't happened to me!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing.

I love how first time sightings usually end up with people pleading "I know this sounds CRAZY!".

Aha. Your not crazy! I had an encounter in 2010, read this you might like it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Only mine wasn't a Pyramid, it was a saucer - Kind of, I guess it was more flat

Anyway, I've seen various triangles and a shape shifting diamond at night also - The diamond in reminiscent of your pyramid.

Keep you eyes peeled, after my daylight encounter with the saucer - Various craft appeared in front of me at night AND DAY, or at least - they don't try to hide. I saw them quite often throughout 2011 and early 2012.

Sadly since I've moved house, I havn't seen anything because my view consists of houses and more..houses! lol.

edit on 18-10-2012 by Sinny because: "saw" or "seen" ???

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
So incredibley interesting I wish I could picture it ... when you say "It was a clean pyramid which kept tumbling around itself as though stuck in an anti-gravity bubble" I can't picture what it would be doing ... What you say happened to you really scared me I still have goosebumps.
I am sorry that this experience haunts you physically
maybe theres a group aside from your church where you can talk about this with them and you might find there are more people that share the same experiences. Anyway thank you for sharing and I hope you find peace!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Joneselius

Hi Joneselius,

Very interesting story. Dr John Mack (Harvard Medical School - now deceased) was a leading expert in abduction cases and your story is not too dissimilar to cases he has studied where the consequential effects of encounters are symptoms such as you have described - from the insomnia through to the christian realization.

The time that you froze and witnessed the object folding in on itself and relocating, then manifesting again in another area but still within your visual range does indeed sound like you have have experienced more than what your conscious self is aware of - or willing to admit to.

Type in "Russian pyramid UFO" into ATS search or YT and take a look at the vids - sounds quite similar to what you think you saw.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by starlitestarbrite
So incredibley interesting I wish I could picture it ... when you say "It was a clean pyramid which kept tumbling around itself as though stuck in an anti-gravity bubble" I can't picture what it would be doing ... What you say happened to you really scared me I still have goosebumps.
I am sorry that this experience haunts you physically
maybe theres a group aside from your church where you can talk about this with them and you might find there are more people that share the same experiences. Anyway thank you for sharing and I hope you find peace!

I can kind of picture it.. My deaf neighbor pointed out a shape shifting diamond to me.. One second it was a traingle - then a diamond - then back again
was rather large as well just casuallly passing by my house - as they do
aha.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

There are many witnesses like you who claim to see the UFOs. This phenomenon is beyond our level of understanding . Personally , i believe in UFO / ET .

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by H3LiX

i know what you mean the same thing happened to me.Yrs ago I got into the new agey type of thing and started to study spiritualism. I saw a lot of things and started becoming very psychic. Anyway I dont want to type a big story but I saw two ufo s in the space of a week with other witnesses, the second was very close about 200m away it was a large roiling ball of orange fire moving slowly over the road ahead dropping chunks of flame as it went, very intense and somehow not right. After that I started getting entities coming into my room at night. The first two were odd but i guess they fit some type of ufo pilot genera. One was tall with sharp pointed features the other was rather short with asiatic appearance and large eyes. They just stood there smiling at me quite friendly actually then dissapeared in a flash of light. Another night I woke up paralysed but I could move my eyes and could see a goblin type THING disgusting looking really standing in my room waving some kind of device [techno-wand?] as soon as it realised I was awake and looking at it again it was just a quick flash and it dissapeared. I didn't have to look for this stuff it came to me. Anyway the point is that it has slowed but never stopped. I still have night time visitations and wake up knowing there is a pressence in the room and it constantly tries to mess with me somehow whether its a spiritual interference or genetic I don't know but it is real. I should mention that after experiencing these things my world has never been the same. How could it be? I look at society knowing that these things exist but people everywhere are still either laughing or debating about it. I feel disconnected knowing this and I fear for the human race because I really get the terrible feeling that we are being JACKED without our knowledge. Anyway I understand you, your not that alone experiencing this there are others.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I find my self only wishing for a experience like that but as for the repercussions
I don't think my mind could handle it. I know it would rock my world... then what do you do
just go on with life??? I don't think I could possibly do that. Haunting.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Not to scare you further but have you ever considered the idea that what we know of as "aliens" are actually demons... or maybe angels. but i think demons (extrademensional beings) are more likely than extraterestial beings

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

Why don`t you keep a live Cam Recorder in your room to see for yourselves if thats really happening or not ?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

You know that's EXACTLY what it looked like.

The only difference was that the one I saw had a hue, when I say the metal was moving like liquid it really was.
I really do hope I haven't been abducted, I like to think I haven't anyway. I don't think my mind could handle that at all seeing as I think 'aliens' are demonic. But as I say, I'm only bothered now by night terrors and mostly presences I can't explain.

I had a friend pray for me after it happened and he awoke the same night (he's a die hard Christian) and he told me something had hold of his head!!!! He said he started crying! (This guy does NOT cry) and he couldn't stop praying. Now that I know how to 'rebuke' it it's moved to my woman, she's now having night terrors and hearing strange things, as well as waking up with strange marks..... I just want it to end.

Back on topic though. The triangle I saw was a perfect pyramid that only tumbled, it did not change shape at all, it was a solid pyramid the whole time. It had some lights on too, as well as what looked like a 'cap' if you will..... Come to think of it, it looked exactly the great pyramid in Egypt. Thanks for your reply. I can only hope and pray this doesn't happen to anyone else the way it did to me.

Most people tell me of positive experiences, mine, however; have all been truly negative. That's what lead me to believe they were demonic. Though I would revise that if different, convincing evidence came to light.

Though I think people who believe in lizard people are a tad insane, I once meditated on what I saw (again in the new age) and I did get a vivid image of a lizard, coupled with an unimaginable feeling of sorrow and dread.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

Are you implying that because I'm from Liverpool I'm less credible?

I didn't have to tell you where I'm from, or that I earn a low wage.... I did that because it's the truth. I don't lie. I will be judged according to my own standards, and lying is the worst standard one can hold. I'm sorry you feel that way, but you're fully entitled to and I understand, fully, your scepticism.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tzdub

Yes I have, I'm of that opinion myself, which is why it scares me that since renouncing the new age it hasn't happened since. But I DID invite them here, meaning, if it is demonic I have given them a legal right to stalk me. I'm a bit hopeless tbh. I don't know what to do!?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by starlitestarbrite

My mind couldn't handle it. That's why I still feel it today. I've seen something my mind simply wont accept. Not only that, I don't know how long I was stood there!!!

It's the green beam that scares me the most! What was that craft doing!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by H3LiX
reply to post by Bilky

Why don`t you keep a live Cam Recorder in your room to see for yourselves if thats really happening or not ? [/ quote]
I think you mean why don't I get some footage? Because I dont need to see footage to know if its real. I'll put it this way, if some one was standing four feet away from you and you told another person and then they said why dont you get some footage to see if that person was really there? you'd think it a bit odd. i could set up a camera but would they appear on it? They are highly intelligent of course and probably not stupid enough to just stand there and say to themselves "oh look that guy set up a camera were busted". The hard truth is I'm afraid that if I did they might get pissed and do something to get back at me. One thing that I do feel is that they are dangerous and not to be messed with lightly.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join