It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucid Dreaming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hello! I've always been very interested in mysticism (is there any better way to put it?) and have always paid attention to anything that was out of the ordinary.
As of late I've been slightly concerned because during the day I keep getting flashbacks of dreams that I've had, sometimes even years beforehand.
It's very strange, because my dreams have always been lucid, in the sense that I know that I'm dreaming and I can control it if I want to.
I was wondering if it was this, perhaps, that was causing the flashbacks? It's actually somewhat frightening, because I wonder if I'm trying to send messages to myself that maybe I ignored or something similar.
As for the content pf the flashbacks, I've never seen a flashback of a person, but it's always the places, and places are very vivid in my dreams... often to the point where I could identify incredible feature of the building, like specific sizes of bricks, or number of windows, things like that.

Is there something I'm just not aware of, or is this normal?

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. This is the search button, use at least 2 "key" words. You'll find LOADS on that topic here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by neocissima
Hello! I've always been very interested in mysticism (is there any better way to put it?) and have always paid attention to anything that was out of the ordinary.
As of late I've been slightly concerned because during the day I keep getting flashbacks of dreams that I've had, sometimes even years beforehand.
It's very strange, because my dreams have always been lucid, in the sense that I know that I'm dreaming and I can control it if I want to.
I was wondering if it was this, perhaps, that was causing the flashbacks? It's actually somewhat frightening, because I wonder if I'm trying to send messages to myself that maybe I ignored or something similar.
As for the content pf the flashbacks, I've never seen a flashback of a person, but it's always the places, and places are very vivid in my dreams... often to the point where I could identify incredible feature of the building, like specific sizes of bricks, or number of windows, things like that.

Is there something I'm just not aware of, or is this normal?

I am 21 .... and I have lucid dreams not all the time but the dreams that I do have that I remember, I can control ... whether it be changing the weather to changing the channel to a different scene .... Different place different time .... I am not sure why I can control my dreams b/c I used to couldn't when I was the age of 7 or littler I had NIGHT MARES .... that I could not control ... at all ... I even remember the dream that changed everything .... It was wierd ... if you woudl liek to know more about this I would be very very interested to compare .. likenesses .. especially sense I am the younger one and if anything I can learn .. .... Thanks ...

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Welcome just go to the ats search section and type in lucid dreams and like the other member said you will get so many threads that discuss this in detail your bound to find something of interest.

Also i think there are many discussions going on now in the medical/paranormal forums so be sure to check there.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, neocissima
Any questions feel free to u2u me
enjoy the site have fun

se7en

top topics

join