It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden is in China?

page: 1

join
share:
tex

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted here or if it is old news. If so sorry.

LINK

This confirms Gordon Thomas, a journalist with contacts in the most important intelligence services. The terrorist had reached an agreement with China, which now negotiates its surrender with Bush. It is his greatest electoral trick.

Translated from El Mundo

Gordon Thomas

10/13/04 "El Mundo" -- During the home stretch of the Northamerican elections, Osama bin Laden could prove to be the ace in the sleeve of president Bush. As we speak, Washington is negotiating a highly secretive agreement with Beijing, the Chinese capital, for the eviction of bin Laden from his sanctuary in the turbulent Muslim provinces of China, in the Northwest of the Great Wall nation.

More than five million people, many of them fanatic followers of Osama, live in that region, which can be called one of the most volatile regions of Earth. Thousands of them work for the mafias who specialize in the trafficking of humans and drugs to the West. Last summer, Bin Laden sealed an agreement with the authorities in Beijing, in which he was granted asylum in return for his guarantees that the guerilla war of the Muslim Chinese against the Chinese nation would end.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Yeah, right..perhaps they are refering to the "Bin Laden' virus/Internet worm that has recently spread into China?
"Bin Laden" Virus Spreads in China
"Bin Laden" Worm Virus Running Wild in China

Or maybe it has todo with Bin Ladin Family Cotton Connection?

Or maybe this will help expand the Bin Laden in China "myth" somemore:
BIN LADEN IN CHINA?

seekerof

dh

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Well, yeah, Tex I did put this out a few days ago as a comment on a bin Laden thread, but it was largely ignored so I'm glad you've posted this
Gordon Thomas did say in an interview with Alex Jones around the time of the Afghanistan invasion that bin Laden had been disappeared to China, and I've always held that this was the best place to hide him while future usage of his patsy status is awaited
Still, I'm not so sure about his production as a Bush election pawn, because I still feel that Bush is intended to go down in the manipulated agenda - one way or another
Time will tell
Thanks for raising this important topic again

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
whats with all this #

1 day hes in Iran
secound in syria
and so on

he must really have alot of flyer miles and if so which airline does he use

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
*cue the Paranoid Conspiracist part of me*

Bin Laden is the new boogeyman.

He will 'appear' whenever and wherever people need a good scare to approve any new military action or movement into those areas, or political action against those areas he's supposedly hiding.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This is the first I have heard about Bin Laden possible being in China. Very interesting. A shame that this is being ignored though...it makes sence when you think about it.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Will liberals somehow turn it against Bush if he does "buy" him from China?

I'm sure they can.

dh

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Come on!
Where else would they put him?
China - the source of most trash on the planet
Where better to hide someone rather than in some folorn out place in a supposedly outlaw place
Where they welcome the ultimate battle

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
China would be a moronic place for bin Laden to be hiding. He's practically 7 feet tall!! HE would stand out like my Grandma at a Snoop Dog concert. Wow...China? I don't think so. Bin Laden has more of a chance of showing up on an episode of The Bachelor than in China!

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SHADOW266
China would be a moronic place for bin Laden to be hiding. He's practically 7 feet tall!! HE would stand out like my Grandma at a Snoop Dog concert. Wow...China? I don't think so. Bin Laden has more of a chance of showing up on an episode of The Bachelor than in China!

Closer to 6ft 5in really, but anyway everyone in China is not short. Yao Ming is Chinese and 7ft 6in

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Yao Ming is tall. But, he isn't in China. Neither is Bin Laden.

top topics

join