It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Undisputable facts are there about 911?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I am looking for a list of UNDISPUTABLE FACTS about 911 that do not coincide with the 'official' story.

I am putting together a speach for my group of firefighters, but there is ONE person who is a professional devils advocate. Therefore I need facts only, facts that cannot be turned around, that point to flaws in the official story.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
www.davidicke.com

I just finished reading his book Alice in Wonderland and how the 9-11 attack was a big hoax...or something along those lines. His book is overflowing with facts and he has it on his website also. Pretty credible guy, but when he starts talking about the hidden reptilian race...im not so sure.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
more than enough info can be found here..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

however, undisputable facts...

never going to happen and you're asking people at a conspiracy website...

good luck...

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The only true undisputable facts are,

Two planes hit both the north/south towers of the world trade center on the morning of September 11th 2001. (Hard video evidence)

Everything else about 9/11 is highly controversial both ways

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Rubbish.

This is why the ATS Search button, and some thread that was put together that pointed to several other threads on 9/11, and the overall research program on 9/11 at ATS came into being in the first place.

Here's some more "indisputables":

* Where George W Bush was during the worst "terrorist attack" on US soil and what he did

* Who was responsible for the clean-up at Ground Zero and what they did

* What planes flew the bin Laden family out of the USA while all others were grounded after 9/11

* Who was selected to lead enquiries and commissions into 9/11

*Who amongst the administration rang whom about not getting on commercial flights that week, and who amongst the administration stopped flying

*Who called off the investigations into flight schools that were training numbers of middle eastern people to fly, but not to land...

"Hard video evidence" is rarely evidence these days. It needs to be combined with reliable accounts, unexpurgated documents, phone records, timelogs and objective analyses.

The worst evidence and application of evidence comes from the Whitehouse. Testimony to this is the fraudulent and fabricated evidence about WMDs in Iraq used to take the USA into a war, and the vague connections used to create a picture in the minds of non-analytical Americans that Saddam Hussein was connected with 9/11. Many would still believe this.

The Bush administration is criminal, and that's an indisputable fact.

[edit on 18-10-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
more than enough info can be found here..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think that elevatedone had it covered pretty well. That page is refrence to at lest 50 ATS discussions on 9/11, and spells out the "Please no more 9/11 threads" issue. Check out the links on that page and see what you can turn up. Thread closed.

top topics

join