It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What just happened in northwest Louisiana? Unexplained Explosion

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Here is the Houston Chronicle Link, the others are cropped it seems.

www.chron.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Originally posted by paratus
Eye witnesses report two different objects in different directions.

One has a tail the other does not.

One east to west the other west to east.

Triangulate the sightings, form a tracking map, decipher the flight paths.

Origination of the objects can be extrapolated with this data provided they "do not maneuver" ...

And we know where 1 presumably terminated.

woo hoo! I can't wait for you to graph it all out and post it on this thread.....

The one with he tail was sighted as far away from Texas (Killeen).

The Louisiana sightings (some of them) lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Amazing,

I reported this incident first, (The booming, the mechanical noises and the vibrations of my house rocking to an Elvis song for a half hour straight and this guy gets all the flags. )

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Whatever........

Sorry, I know I should of gotten out of bed to record it all, but I was exhausted.
edit on 16-10-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

You didn't say much on your thread.
I'm not even sure if it's related. (your experience was eastern NC)
Don't hate the man manhater.
edit on 10/16/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
So it seems whatever happened Explo is gonna take the blame.

KTBS 3 News has learned that residents are expected to be compensated for damages.
People with structural damage, minor and major, will be provided with a contact person from Explo.
Sheriff Gary Sexton says you will be able to make a damage and personal claim report.

ktbs.com

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Amazing,

I reported this incident first, (The booming, the mechanical noises and the vibrations of my house rocking to an Elvis song for a half hour straight and this guy gets all the flags. )

Whatever........

Sorry, I know I should of gotten out of bed to record it all, but I was exhausted.

What are you talking about? This happened in Louisiana and you live in NC which usually means North Carolina.
Tell us how this incident is in any way related to your shaking or whatever?

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I have tried to keep my comments to a minimum lately, but this Minden event warrants my discussion.

While the explosion in the Minden Ammo bunker is now a topic of everyone's discussion, we should not lose sight of some very important and known facts.

First off is the fact that thousands of credible witnesses reported seeing something in the sky that some called a streak of light, a fast moving plane, or a meteorite moments before anything else happened.

While there are many that wish to call this incident just a meteorite that falls to earth, I question this being the cause, because the odds of a meteorite striking a ammo bunker exactly and exploding it, just seems too illogical to me to blame a meteorite for the explosion.

Next on my radar is the fact that many credible witness reports state there was a streak in the sky, a sudden flash that lasted for a long while, then an immense explosion afterwards that caused a mushroom cloud to rise over 7000 ft into the air.

While the media and govt officials are quick to blame this whole incident on a Minden ammo bunker that blew up, the govt. officials and the media seem to want to ignore the reports of something in the sky prior to the sudden flash and immense explosion.

Since the bunker is the focus and the supposed blame for this incident by govt officials, I decided to look into the company that is responsible for the Minden bunker.

The owner of the Minden ammo bunker is owned by an explosives corporation that has been in business for just 7 yrs by the name of EXPLO. It is a small business venture that deals with removing and or recovering explosives from govt. explosive ordinances

I mention this only to now add my discussion to what is not being discussed regarding this event in Minden, LA.

6 days ago there was a huge series of explosion in Russia at an ammo plant. While the USA thinks nothing of this media report, those in the rest of the world thinks the Russian explosion incident was American sabotage and was an act of terrorism in a quiet war that is ongoing between the USA and Russia.

This incident involving the explosion of a USA Minden ammo bunker some think is a retaliatory strike for the Russian incident and while this may be hard to prove, the fact that many reported what looked like a meteorite falling to earth, the fact that it struck a ammo dump is to me too blatant of a lie to accept.

While there is only talk in the media of an ongoing investigation as to how the ammo dump blew up, to excuse away or ignore the thousand of reports regarding what was seen in the sky prior to the flash and sudden but long lasting flash of light and then an immense explosion is to me to be closed minded as to what may be going on in secret right in front of our eyes.

The timing of such a retaliatory strike by Russia if indeed this is the case comes with the exact timing that Tues. night is when Obama meets Romney again for a national debate and it is during this debate that I will be most alert to "Code Talk" by Obama or Romney about the incident that might be a hidden coded communicating to Russia.

Radar anomalies, blast debris and ash is all adding to the mystery, but as for me, I will keep the many reports of a streak in the sky, a sudden and long lasting flash and then.....an explosion that was felt many miles away that created a 7000 ft mushroom cloud in mind.

To ignore these reports and to then only consider that an ammo bunker blew up by accident is to ignore what we have been show by hard evidence in the media and from witness reports aired on TV and video.

The early efforts of govt and media to distract and confuse the public has worked so far, but many are starting to use logic and facts to see a different picture. It is this new picture that needs more discussion, because once you keep the many reports about something in the sky moments before the explosion, in my mind it completely negates the official story of just a bunker blowing up.

This event also shows that WWIII has already begun in a quiet way, but since the USA and Russia know the truth, it is my opinion that we should wake up to the facts before we go on living the delusion that everything is alright.

If Russia retaliated in secret for what the USA did to Russia, then we can expect more of this deception to continue until we are no longer willing to accept the lies that the media or the govt tell us and we become fully aware that the war has begun, but in quiet for some unknown reason.

It is time to pay attention to tonight's debate and to what Obama or even Romney say about this incident, because I feel it will be a coded message to Russian officials about what is to come.

Keep the many reports of what was seen in the sky in mind, the sudden and long lasting bright flash and then the immense explosion in the proper sequence and you should come to see on your own that the Minden explosion is much more than just some ammo bunker accident.

Thanks for the thread

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
maby linked to the russian base explosion last week secret war

link   
If it happened at the same time, it was the same incident. I get off at work at 10PM, I was in bed when things started to move my bed. Which is the same time, Louisiana had a supposed meteorite fall from the sky. Explain the previous night, the same boom noises that seemed farther away on Sunday....Then that night, on Monday, my house is shaking, rocking, and rolling like it's on a dance floor with OPTIMUS PRIME the Transformer. And with each step, it made my bed jump out of position. I am not going crazy. Something made my bed vibrate out of the 12 years I have lived here. Military maybe, but that chit was out of the norm.

link   
Not sure how to post a screen shot.

If anyone thinks it's worthy to do so, here's the link.

yourtubenews.ning.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This is my question for everyone. If it was a meteor, to set off a bunker explosion, there would have to be a hell of a hole. The meteor would have hit the ground. Honestly, what is the coincidence of a meteor hitting an ammunition bunker? A large enough meteor to not only not burn completely up, but make make it down to a fortified bunker?
I call a very large BS on these stories. Bunker busting missile?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Amazing,

Whatever........

What are you talking about? This happened in Louisiana and you live in NC which usually means North Carolina.

Look at my post before posting. I already made a reference to the incident. Like Duh... Surely, I just made it up.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Today I seen a couple of UFO reports in that area followed by loud booms, I tried to find the story on the explosions but couldn't until I came across your post, thanks!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Already mentioned it all except Debate Code Talk and WW3???

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Amazing,

Whatever........

Look at my post before posting. I already made a reference to the incident. Like Duh... Surely, I just made it up.

I read the post and like duh, there is no mention of Louisiana or an explosion or a firrebal in it...See for yourself

I'm going chalk all the booming, rattling and shaking that sounded like a big huge transformer was walking around outside too --- military exercises. I think that is the first time since I have lived at my location where it felt, like a huge metal transformer machine was walking around doing nothing for a good half hour. The previous night, there were booming noises but not as bad as last night. I was so lazy I didn't get out of bed too investigate. That's how tired I was. But, I felt it, the vibration of my bed moving with each booming machine step. Just curious if anyone NC also felt it?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I'm with you Max. Any idea of possible next targets?
I'm guessing Explo doesn't disclose where their bunkers are.
They have to be near military bases I'm guessing.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by paratus

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
reply to post by paratus

i dont see the connection the link you posted
that was just a small explosive device he was holding, not something descending from the sky

i know, just posting what I find, it seems arsenal/arms explosions are very common.

2 biggies, Russia, and now Louisiana.

This one also
Getting interesting or what

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
same place last year www.ksla.com...

also the company taking blame for this one are they even rea?l it looks like there site was threw together in a hurry (cover up)
www.explosystems.com...
edit on 16-10-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
same place last year www.ksla.com...

also the company taking blame for this one are they even rea?l it looks like there site was threw together in a hurry (cover up)
www.explosystems.com...
edit on 16-10-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

Yea...

That looks like a 30 minute website..

half the pages are URL not found..

The names seem made up..

The pictures just look copy pasted..

The opening page has a tiled background that is off set, and makes no sense.

The Tab at the Top of my browser reads: "ABOUT US WELCOME P" with extra spacing(that wont post to ATS)..

The Explo symbol looks highly out of focus. As if they took a really small symbol and just magnified it. Compression issues..

HERE is some more info:
Link
edit on 10/16/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

To add to the story: Mufon UFO report

AND

*Also there are 3 video's of an object seen in the sky from TN to AL. (not sure if this factors in) but the object was bright and hovered in the sky for about 30 mins.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

They're real, just crappy website designers, I guess if you do all your business with the government you don't need a fancy website.
www.gao.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join