It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USS Enterprise is in the Med. So much for false flags

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The USS Enterprise, CVN-65, sailed under the "Friendship Bridge" in the northern Suez Canal earlier today, thus ending its deployment to the 5th Fleet Area of Responsibiliy and headed home on its last voyage. They will likely make a port visit in Italy or Spain before heading through the Straits of Gibralter. It will be officially decommissioned I believe in March, then broken up at Norfolk, not made into a museum.

And more importantly, it's not a 'false flag' event (and never was). Now we'll see how many people who insisted and argued that the Enterprise would be sunk in the Gulf ("to save money," some people ludicrously claimed) will come forward and say, "Gee, guess not."

My guess is the most common argument will be that because they "exposed" this nefarious plot it was out in the open and could not be effectively accomplished. That is the most pervasive response in conspiracy circles when a conspiracy fails to materialize: It would have happened if no one had said anything.

The USS Stennis is poking around Southeast Asia this week and will soon be on station to join the Eisenhower and replace the Enterprise, a decades long ship shuffle that happens as regular as clockwork.

So what's the next false flag that's not going to happen?
edit on 10/15/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Put this with the Olympics one that didn't happen, you know the 'OMG we saved the world by revealing their plan!eleventyone!!!!'

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

So what's the next false flag that's not going to happen?

Well, we still have “Martial Law before the election” and the whole “2012 Doomsday” thing coming up soon. I think there is some type of “faux Alien attack” by the illuminate, too.

For the record, I sure hope they all pass uneventfully (I don’t want to jinx us) as so many before have.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
There is a reason it's called delusional paranoid schizophrenia.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
USS Enterprise is now in Naples, Italy on a port call. See prediction above. Still time for a False Flag, but they better hurry up!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Battleship would make a superior sacrificial lamb, imo.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadgerBaiter
Battleship would make a superior sacrificial lamb, imo.

Only problem with that is that there are no more battleships. Their last heyday was WW II when they were eclipsed by carriers. The issue is, which is easier, more accurate, has greater range? Do I take an explosive device and shoot it from a ship and try to hit a target, i.e.; battleship, or do I take an explosive device and fly it to the target before releasing it, i.e.: Carrier.

The Enterprise made a port visit to Naples this week.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

While it's "hey day" was in WWII the battleships have played a part in major altercations up to the first Gulf war.

On 29 January, the Oliver Hazard Perry-class frigate Curts led Missouri northward, using advanced mine-avoidance sonar. In her first naval fire support action of Desert Storm she shelled an Iraqi command and control bunker near the Saudi border, the first time her 16 in (410 mm) guns had been fired in combat since March 1953 off Korea.[30] The battleship bombarded Iraqi beach defenses in occupied Kuwait on the night of 3 February, firing 112 16 in (410 mm) rounds over the next three days until relieved by Wisconsin. Missouri then fired another 60 rounds off Khafji on 11–12 February before steaming north to Faylaka Island

Link

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Doom and Gloom

The point remains. I would call its use in the Iraq War more ceremonial than anything. It threw a couple of hundred rounds at an Iraqi bunker. The same thing could have been accomplished a lot cheaper by a few F/A-18s. That's kind of the point here. Battleships are expensive to run and have a short range for their weapons. The range of those 16" guns is a little over 20 miles, making them extremely vulnerable to any competent defense system. The F/A-18 has a range of over 1,000 miles.

Plus, they are all decommissioned.

USS Missouri is a museum ship in Hawaii
USS Iowa is a museum ship in Los Angeles
USS New Jersey is a museum in Canden, NJ
USS Wisconsin was decommissioned in 1991

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hey all you false flag fans! The USS Enterprise, CVN-65, is back home in Norfolk after an uneventful final tour to the Middle East. It's deactivation ceremony will be December 1st. It's not at the bottom of the Gulf. It wasn't used to "start a war with Iran." It wasn't attacked by anything. It sailed through the Strait of Hormuz and back again without incident. Now it's in home port for the last time. It's nuclear reactors will be removed and then it will be towed to Bremerton's Inactive Ships Facility where it will eventually be scrapped out. No museum for this baby.

So....where are the False Flag guys now? Hundreds of posts a few months ago advocated the Enterprise as False Flag meme, insisted upon it.

Guys? Guys? Where are you?

Crickets.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Hey all you false flag fans! The USS Enterprise, CVN-65, is back home in Norfolk after an uneventful final tour to the Middle East. It's deactivation ceremony will be December 1st. It's not at the bottom of the Gulf. It wasn't used to "start a war with Iran." It wasn't attacked by anything. It sailed through the Strait of Hormuz and back again without incident. Now it's in home port for the last time. It's nuclear reactors will be removed and then it will be towed to Bremerton's Inactive Ships Facility where it will eventually be scrapped out. No museum for this baby.

So....where are the False Flag guys now? Hundreds of posts a few months ago advocated the Enterprise as False Flag meme, insisted upon it.

Guys? Guys? Where are you?

Crickets.

The people who bought into that crap have forgot all about it and have moved on to the next crazy idea that someone randomly makes up on the internet.

new topics

top topics

join