It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brains: It's what's for dinner [BMHWC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
“Welcome home my love. How was work today? What did you bring for dinner”, she asked, a trickle of drool running from her lips.

“It’s been a terrible day at work. I didn’t make it more than a hundred yards this morning before some human kid shot me in the ear. He would have killed me (again) if I didn’t turn to look at the sound of him chambering his gun,” he replied back to his once beautiful wife. “I caught him though. He looked really surprised when I bit his face, and then walked away. I don’t think he realized that his brain was too small to make much of a meal, so I was just letting him go. He’ll be one of us by morning.”

She was not happy. “I’m HUNGRY! I don’t care if his brain was small or not! I need to eat, and I can’t go out without legs. You know how much it hurts me trying to drag my body around and get my guts caught on everything.”

“Don’t worry baby. I followed him back to his house. When the kid’s parents were busy trying to help him, I was able to take them both. We’ll each have a brain for dinner tonight.” He felt proud to still be able to provide for his family. “Did you already set the table?”

A laugh thick with bodily fluids arose from the woman. “That’s funny. Just give me the damn food.”

After a delicious meal of cold brains, the two relaxed in front of a blank television set, their own brains remembering a time when the power still worked.

With a look of love in her bloodshot eyes, she turned to her husband and asked, “So, what’s for dessert?”

A smile formed on his face revealing his blood-stained teeth. “It’s not ice cream,” he said. “I found the older sister of the kid that shot me hiding under her bed.”

edit on 15-10-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
LOL that was funny and entertaining. Good job, best wishes in the contest.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Dark. Funny.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks for taking the time to read my story.

reply to post by beezzer

I love combining humor with a little bit of darkness...it reminds me of the writings of His Fluffiness.

top topics

join