It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I the only one?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I understand the Jessica Ridgeway story but what's the deal with the front page of ATS remaining the same for the last 3 days? I've never seen this happen on ATS before. Is my browser bugged? The same topics have been in the same positions on the front page for days now....anyone else seeing this? Or do I need to reset my browser somehow?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Still Naive?

same here

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Same here...I'm finding myself going to other sites for something new......this is getting stale...at best...

Des

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Perhaps it's because out of all of the children who go missing each day, this one grabbed national headlines within 48 hours of her disappearance. I mean seriously, how does that happen?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Skeptic Overlord may be working on the site behind the scenes. He'll get it cleared up.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Add another, maybe we can get a mod in here to explain or give out candy haha.

Be sure to look at all the other links on the site, at the bottom of every page there is a link to the firehose, that usually is updated right. Look at all the links top and bottom, you can still see what is going on.

BTW, I'm using google chrome on win xp, not sure but may help with troubleshooting to say what browser/OS we are using.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I feel it may be site related, as several of us are having this issue. It may be no error at all. I totally understand the top topic being about the poor missing girl but NONE of the other topics have moved.

I've been here a long time, much longer before I even registered and have never seen this. Very odd...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

LOL at now that I say that and refresh the front page, everything is new! WOOHOOOOO!

new topics

top topics

join