It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy London stage protest inside St Paul's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Occupy London stage protest inside St Paul's

LONDON | Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:41pm EDT

(Reuters) - Four women chained themselves to the pulpit in St Paul's Cathedral on Sunday in support of the anti-corporate Occupy London movement, before cutting themselves free after being threatened with arrest, London police said.
www.reuters.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
So... this year's "Occupy" movement are... four women?

Really?

Wow...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by leosnake

Lol. But seriously, what are these occupy protestors doing..... I'd respect them if they got arrested, at least that would mean they hold their convictions. These people are so delusional......occupying the church because of its collusion with big corporations...dressing up and yelling their grievances while there may be people praying or during someone's confession (I'm not religious, but i will respect people).

What is this world becoming? I want to live on my own self-governed, self-sufficient island :'(
edit on 15-10-2012 by Svipdagr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Much respect to all involved in the occupy movement, it is definitely a sign that even the complacent brit is getting fed up of being treated like prized cattle.

However the movement has never been 100% clear on motives and what they're angry about. I'm sure many ATSer's know why, however the general populous just think they're wasters wanting more free stuff!

In reality many of these people are educated who gave up livelihoods to get their voice heard. I wish they'd put their heads together better, make some demands and point out SPECIFIC wrong doings by the banks and puppet government.

All fair and well trying to point out every wrong doing, but as we know it's impact has been minimal. Good post though, if the media refuse to cover the movement so we stay naive to the troubles in the world, then it's up to us who contribute to alternative media to step up to the plate.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Four women who chained themselves to the pulpit in London's St Paul's Cathedral have ended their protest.

Must be dinner time....

new topics

top topics

join