It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great! Another thread deleted by some Mod.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I posted a thread in Board as many do...about a suggestion for a pets/animals forum only to have many positive responses, 16 flags.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

16 flags and no Mod or owner response so...

But as we all know the board forum threads don't get to the front line up. So, I posted in members and it started to gain momentum...shut down.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Really?

If ATS doesn't want this type of forum just say so. No need to be rude and dismissive about it IMO.

Peace

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Hmm thats odd I thought we were allowed to post a thread in 2(but no more) different forums. If this is true it should not have been closed IMO.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I agree with you totally, but I don't think it will matter, as this isn't myspace, it is a conspiracy site.

So unless it is about animals conspiring against humans etc... I don't think they will approve.

Although deleting it seems more than just a little strong handed IMO

Oh ya this thread is deleted in 3..2....1....

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Forgot to add

SnF for your trouble man......

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
If I had to guess, it may have been taken away because of this:

15h.) Spamming: You will not Post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I'd expect this one to be deleted - your other one was just closed.You didn't need to make another thread on the issue when you already had one.And really you could've just sent a PM to a mod or one of the owners if you were that worried about it...After all this is a conspiracy site so I don't get why you're pushing so much for a "pet" forum.
edit on 15-10-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Offtopic but, Agarta, thanks for the avi, your badass, it is so frickin great, I could be happier with your work!

Second

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

15h.) Spamming: You will not Post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

Well aware of this but...

The first thread was in Board and received many replies, acknowledgements and support...from members.

Nothing from Mods or Owners.

As we all know the board threads are not shown on the New Topics page so as there was no response from Mods/Owners...I brought it up front.

Shut down.

Maybe right and maybe wrong but it should at least have a chance to gain member response as it's not controversial nor insulting to any.

And the suggestion/topic is very valid and potentially valuable as an addition to the site and members IMO.

Peace

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I'm new, so maybe I don't get it. The Off Topic area seems have a bunch of stuff that isn't conspiracy related. What constitutes a workable off topic thread?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

Hi charles - in essence your comment above has merit.

In this particular case however, Judes first request was put to the business board forum to ask the owners if they could generate a specific animal/pets forum on the forums page so that specific topics could be raised - as happens with the other forums.

Jude again started a posting today in the rants forum expressing a desire for the Mods to answer the question as they were not responding accordingly in the business board forum to the specific request.

This rant thread was just closed with a request to redirect the query back to the business board forum

A vicious circle ensues - this thread is an expression of Judes frustration in not getting a clear answer - not spamming in the sense of the word

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
I'd expect this one to be deleted - your other one was just closed.You didn't need to make another thread on the issue when you already had one.And really you could've just sent a PM to a mod or one of the owners if you were that worried about it...After all this is a conspiracy site so I don't get why you're pushing so much for a "pet" forum.
edit on 15-10-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

1. I did send a message to the mod.

2. I guess if you had it your way we would just shut up and take it.

3. Take a look around...1,000's of pet/animal threads.

4. Just because you don't get it doesn't mean that others won't. In fact many do GET IT.

Peace

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
CATS!
CATS!
AND MORE CATS!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DENBY
CATS!
CATS!
AND MORE CATS!

Dogs are better

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Look your thread is still available in Board Businesses and questions.

Animals/Pets Forum?

File a complaint if you don't like the rules.

Thread closed

Sauron
Super-Moderator

new topics

top topics

join