It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Power At Any Cost: The Training of Barack Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hate to break it, but there are three points I need to make. First I'd like to say that ivy-league president's ain't exactly something new. Then, I'd go into some Marxist theory.

What if I told you that the person that will be president of the United States is being groomed as we speak at an ivy-league university? Your reply would be that you would first ask if I meant educated when I said groomed. I did so. Let's make the statement a bit more provocative. Let's make him gay. Or, let's make her a woman. Nothing changes. You see how big the possibility is for such rhetoric to be true?

Then, let's talk about social sciences. There are some basic types to look at society. Functionalism, conflict-theory and a couple of other ways. Let's dig deeper into this "conflict theory". It says that society is composed by some groups who dominate it. This is an idea that ties well with Marx. In fact, you could say that Marxist thinking represents a branch of conflict-theory. At academic courses there are many subject that ties into this branch.

Speaking of conflict theory. There is another thing that also ties into this way of thinking about society. Conspiracy theory. So, on this very sites there are a lot of people who borrow the ideas from Marx. Marx didn't have the solution, but he sure had a very useful way of looking on society. I don't think you can call yourself a conspiracy-theorist if you don't know these basic things about society. That Marx had useful ideas does not make implementing communism a great idea. And to guess that some minority will sometime be president, is not a hard guess.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
So let's put this into proper perspective:

Obama is a communist that is trying to take down the US, was mentored by Frank Davis and Saul Alinsky, the "plan" has been in effect for over a 100 years but may be "invisible" for some people to realize and it's all true because InfoWars said so?

You know, if you want to get into some of Obama's associations that are really worth talking about, you should be concerned about his relationship with Henry Kissinger.

Otherwise, you're just blowing smoke on this one. Obama has not done anything that can be considered communist, yet he has taken an elitist, fascist stance that jives with the Kissinger/PNAC, etc ideology.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
For those that may not know....The Canada Free Press is an arm of the far right in the US. It has no affiliation with any Canadian news organization or even Canada. It is not even registered in Canada, but instead Arizona and all of it's contributors are American conservatives. The only thing Canadian about it is, the editor/founder, Judi Macleod, who has very limited experience in investigative reporting, if any at all.

The more ya know......
edit on 18-10-2012 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Connector
For those that may not know....The Canada Free Press is an arm of the far right in the US. It has no affiliation with any Canadian news organization or even Canada. It is not even registered in Canada, but instead Arizona and all of it's contributors are American conservatives. The only thing Canadian about it is, the editor/founder, Judi Macleod, who has very limited experience in investigative reporting, if any at all.

The more ya know......
edit on 18-10-2012 by Connector because: (no reason given)

Ah yes.

Thanks for that exposure.

Now we know this is not coming from an ultra Left source.

Less chance of twisting.

What is your analysis of the "Cloward Piven Strategy" video ?

edit on Oct-18-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

At first, I just thought many of you were partisan hacks.....but now it looks as though many of you actually believe the crap you spew.

Do any of you give a damn about your own credibility? Time after time, this sort of garbage is put to rest but many of you just keep producing the same fecal-ridden material day after day.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I have none, I am Canadian and don't really care. Just informing the posters that may belief this a legit Canadian new source, that it is not. It's just a kooky woman that has a history of malfeasance.

Judi Macleod Wiki

Now the posters are better informed, thus leading to better judgement on the topic

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

At first, I just thought many of you were partisan hacks.....but now it looks as though many of you actually believe the crap you spew.

Do any of you give a damn about your own credibility? Time after time, this sort of garbage is put to rest but many of you just keep producing the same fecal-ridden material day after day.

good rant.

The "credibility" is on Obama this time.

Hard to argue with "conspiracies" ?

Not much rebuttal from the Obama Campaign.

They're too busy with all the cover ups.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Your credibility came into play when you said this in the OP.

The Canada Free Press has an article that suggests (with merit) that...

With merit? What merit is that? Do they have merit because they are telling the truth of the matter or because they say things you like to hear?

And how can a "suggestion" have any merit when it is not based on any actual fact or evidence.

Also, do you know anything about Saul Alinsky and the Power Analysis tactic? Power analysis is used in many different areas to teach people and groups how to "size up" a given situation and how to figure out the power structure within certain groups and areas..

It is taught in corporate training sessions, marketing and advertising workshops and other areas including the military. So if Obama taught it, Oh well! There is nothing wrong with it.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Your credibility came into play when you said this in the OP.

The Canada Free Press has an article that suggests (with merit) that...

With merit? What merit is that? Do they have merit because they are telling the truth of the matter or because they say things you like to hear?

Yep you got me !!

I forgot to put the "?" in there.....

(with merit ?) is now officially corrected.

Now what about all this Frank Marshall Davis and Cloward-Piven stuff ?

Can you give a full analysis ?

Maybe that's where the "merits" are.

Also, do you know anything about Saul Alinsky and the Power Analysis tactic? Power analysis is used in many different areas to teach people and groups how to "size up" a given situation and how to figure out the power structure within certain groups and areas..

It is taught in corporate training sessions, marketing and advertising workshops and other areas including the military. So if Obama taught it, Oh well! There is nothing wrong with it.

I can concede that the Power Analysis has been widely used and perhaps modified and abbreviated.

Can you find some detailed examples being used today ?

Perhaps some training companies are selling the idea under different names ?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

It's called social analysis training. I'm unable to take the time to post examples right now, since I'm at work, but I will gladly do so later.

Simply do some googling and you will find something.
edit on 18-10-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

It's called social analysis training. I'm unable to take the time to post examples right now, since I'm at work, but I will gladly do so later.

Simply do some googling and you will something.

Thanks.

I will do some research also.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join