It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding Guest Speakers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I was curious as to how many hours, if any, our guest speakers are asked to volunteer on our website...

I mean no disrespect to Mr. Friedman, as he is a busy man as suggested by his website, but can we expect to see him again? I'm not invloved in the questioning, but very entertained by his involvement and potential responses.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Generally it's pitched as a two-week event. It's as much of an opportunity for them as it is for us... Free Advertising, to a throng of potential fans who are already into the subject matter... Since they aren't paid for it (other than just mentioned), it's completely up to them as to their level of participation... I too am a little disheartened here, but I can't seem to find what the issue is....

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
So I guess that means it's technically over, eh?...

At least he's well published and documented - I assume there are answers out there to most questions asked - still...the opportunity feels lost...

Still pretty cool...we had him here for a little while

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I got to say I'm a little disheartened as well. ATS has had guests who I feel were a little far-fetched, I was hoping for more from this one.

[edit on 18-10-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I'll help and shed some light on this as I've been involved. We knew from the get go that Mr Friedman was very busy. Consequentally he wasn't going to be able to visit us more than on a couple or a few occasions in the 2-week period (he couldn't tell us exactly when). Now it wasn't more than a week ago that he was here last, so don't loose faith.

[edit on 18-10-2004 by Durden]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I found the John Lear interview a little short aswell, and quite a few unanswered questions were the result.

I know this is early days on the "interviewing special guests" side of things, but I think the manner in which it takes place needs to be addressed.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Yay! He's back!

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
Yay! He's back!

Told you so...

top topics

join