It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush ties to Hitler

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I read somewhere that George Bush Sr.'s father was the financial advisor for Adolph Hitler. Is this true?

I also heard that someone from Dick Cheney's office outed an undercover CIA operative named Valerie Plame. Bob Novak released this information. Apparently no attempt was made to stop this leak, as it would discredit Valerie Plames husband, Joseph Wilson. Joseph Wilson publicly spoke out against the Iraq war. can someone clarify some of this to me?

[edit on 18-10-2004 by Garn]

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS/BTS Garn

This thread has some good opinions and links,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sanc'.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garn
I also heard that someone from Dick Cheney's office outed an undercover CIA operative named Valerie Plame.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Garn, in the top centre of the page you should see a Search button. This searches within the ATS
site. It's a wonderful feature.

Sanc'.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I know the first fact is true, i just watched a documentary on CBC about bush and that was included. Im not to sure about the second though.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garn
I read somewhere that George Bush Sr.'s father was the financial advisor for Adolph Hitler. Is this true?

I also heard that someone from Dick Cheney's office outed an undercover CIA operative named Valerie Plame. Bob Novak released this information. Apparently no attempt was made to stop this leak, as it would discredit Valerie Plames husband, Joseph Wilson. Joseph Wilson publicly spoke out against the Iraq war. can someone clarify some of this to me?

[edit on 18-10-2004 by Garn]

old news ( but still intreting )

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
You people will do anything..............

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I think that there is quite a bit of discussion on this topic already

Bush=Hitler? Watch the video!
History of the Bushes
Bush family's Nazi business dealings in detail

You can probably find even more bits here and there if you search ATS for this subject. Closing this thread since the topic is well covered.

top topics

join