It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun carbon dated to 25,000 years old.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

That leaf does not make the pyramid the same age.
It makes the leaf 25000 years old, that's all!

Here is a 51.9 million year old leaf.
It is not uncommon...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Hmmm... they haven't quite dated the pyramid to that time have they? They have just dated something that was on top of the pyramid. That something might have found its way there after the pyramid was built.

Exactly ..
That's logical.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I'm fairly new to this, but if the levels of stone work in the picture gallery are real, then surely there is a man made structures beneath?

Or is it all just a big scam?

www.piramidasunca.ba...#

They look like levels on a pyramid type structure, they look like tunnels, they look like big round balls, that big strange round thing looks like a big strange round thing. What have I missed to show me that these are fake?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemst7
reply to post by LetsGoViking

Pyramid or not, are you denying the artifacts and tunnels they are finding at the sight? So its not geoemetrically a pyramid shape, there is some type of ancient building/artifact being discovered.

Caves..
People have been living, and taking shelter in caves for 1000's of years.

If I toss a soda-can in the cave.
And somebody finds it there many years later.
It doesn't make it my home.
It doesn't make it a building I build.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

There are a lot of nature made structures.
That looks like they was man made.
Just take a look at these.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomten

That leaf does not make the pyramid the same age.
It makes the leaf 25000 years old, that's all!

Here is a 51.9 million year old leaf.
It is not uncommon...

Well that is a fossil of a leaf, the claim I guess is an unfossilzed leaf.
How it survived for 25 thousand years is beyond me, how was the leaf preserved? Fossils can't be carbon dated, they need carbon in them.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomten
reply to post by Acidtastic

There are a lot of nature made structures.
That looks like they was man made.
Just take a look at these.
Doesn't actually mean that this is the case here though. yes, lots of natural formations can look like they were constructed, and visa versa. But they are different objects, and until this molehill/mountain has some more digging done, then I'm not ready to call it fake, just because other things which are natural, elsewhere in the world, look a bit man made, doesn't mean it has to be the same here. This could be something which looks natural, but is man made. Maybe it was a hill which has had tiers cut into it, like the rice fields in the mountain of Sapa. Maybe it's not anywhere near 25000 years old. It wouldn't supprise me if it was. We know so little, but think we know so much. Vedic writings date civilisation to much earlier than 25k, they may be fabricated but you never know. We could be much older than we're being told. And I think we are.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

This is incredible,I have been interested in the world's pyramids for quite a while now and have mapped out their corellation to each other in terms of being linked by leylines.It is astonishing just how many pyramids are built on the site of a major leyline confluence.

Personally I believe that the pyramids are "capacitors" deliberately placed to utilise the Earths magnetic field,most likely as a means of "anti gravity" travel.Now what distances could be traversed using this propulsion method is the interesting part,I would suggest that they could certainly allow hyper speed travel all over the planet,and if the allignments with other star systems can be identified conclusively,perhaps they also allow for inter stellar travel by "communicating" with a similar arrangement of pyramids on planets within the relevant star system.

Another 3 pyramids to investigate for leyline confluences!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by thePharaoh

In this case Pharaod you are partially correct. The date is probably right but the material has nothing to do with the date of the hill.

The hill was formed during the Miocene and the layers date from 15 to 7 millions years ago....

Where those hills come from

As for your fear of the C-14 dating

edit on 14/10/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

I'm going with 'Hanslune' on this one.
I feel relatively confident that this is a natural formation and not true 'built' pyramids. This has been the subject of some controversy for a while. While it would be cool to find pyramids in Bosnia, I don't think these are them.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by demongoat

It's not the first time that the Osmanagic team has been fooled - or should we say "has tried to fool us"? - by this kind of pseudo-datation: irna.lautre.net... and irna.lautre.net... They have no geologist, nor any real archaeologist. And when they had one, they tried to edit his report about the radiocarbon datation which pointed various problems: irna.lautre.net...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I know it might sound crazy, but supposively the egyptian pyramids are tools to harness the universe's energy. The shapes of all pyramids are symbolic like the tetrahedron. Still today nobody knows how they built them and couldn't build them today if they even tried...you guys wanna know why?

It's because ancient Egypt and ancient civilizations were far more advanced than we are right now. They understood nature and the cosmos, maybe we could learn something from them. How do I know they were advanced you ask...The pyramids were built with anti gravity technology...just think about it.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Fineousstitch

The wold is millions probably billions of years old, what are you talking about?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

How do they carbon date the stone to figure when they were assembled into pyramid formation? carbon from the fragments of the tools used to cut the stone? how are they not dating the carbon from when the stone was formed?

??

What if the builders obtained stone from an existing mountain range....which could dwarf the age of the leaf they used to determine age?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I think it is not covered by msm because no one finds it interesting. They find political mud flinging and celebrity gossip more interesting. I do not think it is much of a cover up to protect modern "academia"

Remember the news is for entertainment and behavior modification not for actual information.

..and not to mention carbon dating can be unreliable.

edit on 15-10-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

They are pyramids, there is plenty of proof of that. Just because tptb, the countries owning the present pyramid tourism industry, don't admit it doesn't mean they aren't real. The motive for denying their existance is strictly economics. They are afraid they will lose a percentage of their tourist industry. Countries of the old USSR aren't considered worthy of having the extra income by those of the Capitalistic societies of the world. Would you expect anything different?

I know Sam and I have met some people who have worked at the pyramid site. Notice I said pyramid site and not suspected pyramid site. People are so vane to believe that tptb in this field would not deny the truth at the risk of giving up a piece of the pie. The pyramids in China are real also as are the ones in the ocean by Japan. Not all pyramids were built the same exact way either. At least the Bosnian pyramids have most of their face stones intact. The other pyramids are mostly stripped, a sign of people who desired an easy life when building the other structures around Egypt and Gaza. I suppose it is recycling

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DCPatriot

The stones of the Bosnian Pyramids are manmade concrete. It is a very high quality concrete incorporating clay. This technology was used in Italy up until about 200 AD but the ones using it disappeared. Some old Churches up north used this technology of concrete after the Romans lost it, meaning that the people with the knowledge moved North, leaving Italy and Egypt. The Concrete used in Bosnia is the old type, maybe the pyramid builders moved to the south during the glacier times. I hope that they find out what culture of people these people turned into. Maybe they were built by an extinct race of beings now. Who knows. I traced the cement technology, they are going to start making this type of cement again. It is way stronger than regular cement, a two inch slab without reinforcement is stronger than six inches of reinforced concrete. The patents have been acquired already, I guess you can patent something ancient without worrying about the people creating it suing you

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
In a regional publication "4DPortal" Hrvoje Zujić, a scientist, published his experiment. He measured electrical voltage over Bosnian pyramid and recorded proportional relation of voltage with height of the pyramid. Here is a LINK to a report, however it is written in a Croatian language, wich is basicilly the same like bosnian and serbian language. Recommend using translation tool, such as one from google.

EDIT: Also, note that they have found system of underground tunnels in and arround the pyramid:
Interresting footage of ancient pyramid @ 5:45

edit on 15/10/2012 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
They carbon-dated A LEAF! WOo-hoo!

...but for some reason they couldn't carbon-date a stone sample from the actual "pyramid".

COuld it be that superior UFO tech has made those stone buildings too strong for today's carving tools?

Horse-sheet!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Carbon dating a leaf stuck to the concrete is a little speculative, I'll admit that. I believe they are structures that were built by humanoids though. I also don't think they are the earliest pyramids. I think they are going to find much older ones but they will be smaller.

Some of the old pyramids are built over old buildings, I read that somewhere. One has a building built over another building in it. Seems the people of the time were taking advantage of certain places with geomagnetic abnormalities for some reason. I don't know the reason. The old Catholic churches are also built over these kind of geomagnetic abnormalities which were built over pagan holy sites Their steeples put out similar frequencies. I'm not sure what they were trying to do but I know that these frequencies attract people. They also scare some people away because they feel uneasy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join