It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity finds an interesting tiny-sized structure.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Searching through the Curiosity Mastcam images for sol 64 I came across this interesting object. It appears to be a tower of some description. If the object is a tower structure then it could only have been constructed by tiny-sized beings to an intelligent design.

To confirm the existence of the object I have posted a different image showing the same structure which I have rectangled in yellow.

Could this possibly be evidence that a tiny-sized civilization currently exists, or did exist, on Mars.

What do you think? Also, do you see any other tiny structures in the images?

Larger view of the above images.

i985.photobucket.com...

i985.photobucket.com...

i985.photobucket.com...

i985.photobucket.com...

Image credits:

NASA/JPL-Caltech/ MSSS (Malin)

Image references:

Image reference numbers (Mastcam):

0064MR0285031000E1_DXXX

0064MR0285030000E1_DXXX

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
That's just the side of the rock to my eyes?
I think it's just in shadow which gives the impression of a tower like structure.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
lol Good little discovery keep it up!!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Who whoa whao!! Let's not start saying the side of a rock is a tower made by tiny beings... or you can if you want to, but.... you're wrong.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
???? you mean thats something you found

great job, the side of a rock!, how you amazzzzzzzzzzzze me

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The more I look at it, the more I think you're right. There's definitely a tower in there.

I can't shake the feeling that there's more to these pictures that NASA isn't telling us...

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Now this is interesting.

Do I go with OP is serious, or OR is trolling.

At this point it's a coin toss the difference...

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Congrats

Must have taken quite a while to spot the rocks and put yellow squares around them in that picture.

My hats off to you sir.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

The octopus has as third eye. It's a Cycloptopus!! A Martian Clycloptopus!!!

The chances of Cycloptopii coming from Mars, are a million to one they said.. the chances of Cycloptopii coming from Mars, are a million to one.. but still..

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Now this is interesting.

Do I go with OP is serious, or OR is trolling.

At this point it's a coin toss the difference...

To be fair, it was a worthy troll if that was the intent. The optical illusion the rock creates made me take about 30 seconds before the rock came into focus. All I could see was a flatter rock behind and the uh, "tower" made by the miniature aliens...

edit on 14-10-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
The more I look at it, the more I think you're right. There's definitely a tower in there.

I can't shake the feeling that there's more to these pictures that NASA isn't telling us...

A little more effort, and you could have photoshopped that sand castle into the Mars picture seamlessly!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I am really sorry op, but if you are trying to imply that a few shadows or edges of rock is somehow a structure, god help us all. Is it no wonder the TPB think we are like lost sheep that will chase after the simplest of things

I like most here hope and pray for that bingo moment, but I am afraid this is not it.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by arianna
Searching through the Curiosity Mastcam images for sol 64 I came across this interesting object. It appears to be a tower of some description. If the object is a tower structure then it could only have been constructed by tiny-sized beings to an intelligent design.

Well, it depends on the definition of "tower structure". If by that you mean an artificial structure, then a "tower structure", by definition, could only have been built. But if you are talking about a tower-like object, then it can be a natural feature.

Even if it's an artificial tower, it doesn't mean that was built by tiny-sized beings, in the same way doll-houses are not built by the dolls.

But no, I don't think that's an artificial structure, just part of those rocks we see on that area.

Keep on looking.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Are you saying Lilliputians are from Mars? Blimey, Gulliver must have traveled some distance.....

Or it could be Smurfs......
edit on 14/10/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

My post was not completely off topic, and was removed unfairly. Kandinsky is trolling and violating the ToC, and pulling posts that point it out. This is no way for a moderator to act. This post is not completely off topic either. I'm on topic below, as I was in my post that was pulled.

Again,

To the OP;

I believe you've got the side of an ordinary rock, as I don't see an artificial structure or anything craft like in this photo at all.

Keep looking!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Nice try
But i feel on this occasion it's just a rock,never give up looking though because sometime you may come across something unexplainable.
Mars is a facsinating planet & i'm sure there is something up there that we'll find interesting some day.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Many thanks for your comments so far.

I think the object in question could well be artificial as there are many other objects showing in the latest Curiosity images that could also be artificial. Take a look at the objects showing in the third image that I have rectangled in yellow.

I wonder what the official NASA/JPL view would be concerning the object.

If it is any help, I will try and produce a clearer and closer view of the object.

Do any members have any views about the color content of the mastcam images?

To me, the color content of the mastcam images does not seem to be correct when making comparisons with the MER PanCam color images.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
No offense but that is a ROCK not a structure.

There is nothing in those pics that looks like a structure whatsoever.

Im a huge Mars fan but this whole Curiosity thing has turned everyone into some Mars anomaly expert and everyone thinks they found something of importance.

You want an interesting Mars pic well here you go.
Bottom left.....why didn't this picture ever get attention?!

Sorry I dont see anything but rocks in your pics.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join