It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you put in a BOB?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
What are the very basics to put in a BOB. I'm not gonna put all this extra balloney I've seen people want to do, I think that's stupid. I think it boils down to something very light weight, easy to carry long distance and has just the basics. What would you suggest to put in a basic BOB without the bling?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
For those that need a BOB, they had better pack it full of FOOD and WATER so they can get some place safe.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
190 proof Everclear

Disinfects wounds, boosts morale

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
since i associate BOB with 'battery operated boyfriend' i would suggest to put some batteries into it.

nothing but batteries

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

I'll drink to that.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
This question has been done to death many times. The simple answer is this, it is different for everybody. Where are you going, why, what do you need when you get there, how many of you are there, what terrain are you traversing, etc etc etc. Every journey will be different so your needs will be different as will your training / abilities etc ad infinitum.

Research all of the other threads as mentioned by someone who did your work for you.

P

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Bug outs. I'd fill my bob with bug outs.

And when tshtf, people will say "You've got a BOB!! We're saved!" and I'll get the bug out.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

And when tshtf, people will say "You've got a BOB!! We're saved!" and I'll get the bug out.

Better hope it's not an Aussie, bob would mean a bag of beer (on ice of course).

P

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

Originally posted by winofiend

Better hope it's not an Aussie, bob would mean a bag of beer (on ice of course).

P

Haha well I do live in 40c summer land otherwise known as Perth, so..
carried a few BOBS around the beach on the odd occasion.. nothing says "It's bloody hot" than a dripping garbage bag packed with ice and beer cans leaking as you get off the bus.

o.O

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I would fill it with weapons because I'm rambo

top topics

join