It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Post to ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Greetings! To everyone at ATS. I found this website by a friend of mine who believes in conspiracy theories, and thought he seemed too far fetched. What prompted me to visit ATS? One day I was watching the news and something clicked after an interview where a politician had sidestepped multiple questions and the reporters just sat on their hands. I found that the tough questions aren’t asked, and when they are it’s a dog and pony show for the cameras. Effective Journalism is now a thing of the past and should be considered entertainment. It was from that day that I decided to dig for the answers that mainstream TV couldn’t provide. I started googling alternative media websites which led me back to ATS. I found a wealth of information that has kept me coming back over the last couple of years. ATS inspired me to do some research of my own, so I have finally decided to break the ice and contribute.

A little bit into my background: I wear many hats in the professions that I have been involved in over the years. I was born in Pacifica, California, my family moved to Portland, Oregon where we remained for 18+ years while I was in high school. I started my career in Portland from being an Alarm Monitoring Operator, Armoured Car Courier, and then joining the USAF for 8 years as an aircraft mechanic. The USAF returned me back to California for about 6 years, where I was stationed in San Francisco, then to Ventura California where I left the Military. Love took me overseas, where I have been living in Australia for 5 years now with my wife and our 5 children. I attended more engineering courses in Australia, which has allowed me to work for the Australian Defence Force, to working for the Qantas Airlines. I am currently a defence contractor to the Republic of Singapore Air Force. My hobbies are boating, fishing, basketball, and surfing. I will be on ATS more often posting, and look forward to hearing more from some of you

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Nice post and nice job too! I too come here for information from an eclectic range of characters.
I hope you find the answer you are looking for, and some friends too along the way.

Welcome friend to ATS

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Welcome! I always wanted to go to Oz. I hope you enjoy your stay, as this is a great place to find some very interesting and thought provoking information.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome, I hope to meet some new people here too.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Welcome.

You have an interesting history. I'm sure there are some things you can't share with us,but I look forward to what you will contribute.

new topics

top topics

join