It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello,I have achieved Electrogravitic Levitation.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Yes, I know it is hard to believe but I will post pictures as soon as my provisional patent application is sent.
Meanwhile I will begin posting so that I can reach my 20 minimum posts. You can ask me anything about my discovery and I will answer what I can without giving too much away.

Oh, and yeah, I'm a 26 Y.O. guy from Houston Texas (Geaux Saints!),
I dabble in electronics and like to invent stuff. I work in shipping and receiving.

Also, is there a tut on avatars?

Great to be here!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thunderbolts

Bifield Brown, differential electrogravitics or high power field manipulation?

Just curious.

Welcome to the funny farm.

edit on 13-10-2012 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Well I'm assuming that you're claiming to have built something substantially more impressive than a Lifter
...Can you explain a bit about how your device is unique, and the princible behind how it works?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Helo, I have applied Dr. Brown's methods but discovered different materials to "magnify" certain properties that enhance the BB effect. If you are a student of Dr. Brown's work I'm sure you know to what properties I am referring to.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by thunderbolts
Yes, I know it is hard to believe but I will post pictures as soon as my provisional patent application is sent.
Meanwhile I will begin posting so that I can reach my 20 minimum posts. You can ask me anything about my discovery and I will answer what I can without giving too much away.

Oh, and yeah, I'm a 26 Y.O. guy from Houston Texas (Geaux Saints!),
I dabble in electronics and like to invent stuff. I work in shipping and receiving.

Also, is there a tut on avatars?

Great to be here!

Welcome to ATS
Thank but if it true you and your patend will just disapper.

NSA is alreay looking up your address right now.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Biefield-Brown :p

Here you go for the avatar info: avatar

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Well I'm assuming that you're claiming to have built something substantially more impressive than a Lifter
...Can you explain a bit about how your device is unique, and the princible behind how it works?
Oh heavens yes! A lifter is simply a toy to help demonstrate ionic wind. The BB effect creates a gravity well and hill that a vehicle can ride upon like a surfer on a wave. Dr. Brown described it like a water melon seed being squeezed between your fingers only the squeezing is the electrogravitic effect.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Thank you on the avatar info link!
and I hope you're joking about the NSA looking me up, I really don't like that thought.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
You should still be able to at least post some pics showing your "device" in operation without giving away any "patentable" technology details.
Verbal claims are one thing .... pics are another (unless photoshopped
)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Hi there and welcome, but I do believe you meant to say How 'bout them Texans. lol jk... or am I?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
yeah, show us a pic of something being levitated....
showing patentable material isn't necessary in the pic I'm asking for....

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
So how about it thunderbolts ... will there be pics forthcoming shortly ?
Or will this thread be all talk ?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. I personally don't think your claim is a lie but I do think you've re-created behaviour that is already understood and documented but you aren't studied in the area so you believe what you're experimenting with is something it's not.

Hopefully you understand that ATS receives at least a post like this a week and 99.99% of the time it's a farce.
edit on 13-10-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Komonazmuk

Noooo! All my friends like the Texans or Cowboys so I'm the black sheep for liking the Saints. I've met Drew Brees and I'm a huge fan so I followed him to the Saints. The guy is the real deal and a terrific human being by the way.

The link on avatars was a rule book, I was hoping for a how-to tut if anyone has one.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Yes I suppose I can post a couple of pics showing the levitating device but I have to black out some of the parts that make it patentable, I hope everyone understands this. See the method of providing HV to the "Gravitator" is one of the pieces that I cannot reveal just yet.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I'll attempt to tell you how, you can click on tools+, takes you to your profile, there you can click ATS uploads on the sub menu. Then I believe there will be an icon on your left to upload a image much like other online picture hosting sites you select the image off your hard disk. Then you picture(s) will appear on the right, you can click on them and it will take you to a page for it, you can click use as avatar or background image. When you do this it takes you back to your profile, scroll down to either avatar, or background image and click submit to finalize it.

That link provided earlier will let you know the maximum sizes of each.

Hope this helps.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Heya

If your serious about your claims and arnt pulling a hoax. Then release as much information as possible ASAP about exactly how to replicate your results.

The feds have raided people working on similar technology in the past...(Otis T Carr)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

OK...would love to believe you...but as the saying goes..."An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof".
Just for the record..if I had a device like that...id be working on my graphine body armor and plasma gun so I could be doctor doom.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thunderbolts
reply to post by Komonazmuk

Noooo! All my friends like the Texans or Cowboys so I'm the black sheep for liking the Saints. I've met Drew Brees and I'm a huge fan so I followed him to the Saints. The guy is the real deal and a terrific human being by the way.

The link on avatars was a rule book, I was hoping for a how-to tut if anyone has one.

So you figured out how to achieve "Electrogravitic Levitation" yet you can't figure out how to post an avatar? Use common sense...

Here's how I found it when I first joined...find the main navigation bar(the blue one under the ATS logo) Look for something similar to account/profile/settings or tools...bingo I see tools. Click it and scroll down and look for places where I can edit pictures and account information...bingo it's right there, put in my avatar image url and save.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Are you positive you've learned to harness negative energy?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join