It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel, Iran, a few thoughts... Join in

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Please, feel free and join in some thoughts, free thinking!!!!

A few things, during WW2, Judaism was against Germany so much so that sanctions were placed on the country, accordingly, Germany was force to enter a war. Irans economy has been under some turmoil due to recent and past sancations. So i was wondering if this will cause Iran to go into war, a plot to show the world that, Yes, iran has some fight in them, thus being a ploy in Israel agenda.

Then I wonder.... What the hell would happen if Israel blamed Hazzbolah (SP?) on bombing the temple mount. Some rogue missile that israel shot, thus forcing there "Messiah" agenda as well.

Not really looking at it in a religious point of view, more just strategically

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Iran won't start the war they are playing the victim card just like Israel does and Israel hates it. When the war actually does start Israel won't start it that is what America is for. Israel will get it's butt handed to them by Iran and they know it that's why the war hasn't started yet. But you are right it was the global Jewish boycott on Germany that started the second world war.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

The primary issue, is that the economy of Iran is on the verge of destruction. That being said, desperate times causes desperate measures. I am suggesting that they become on the brink of starvation, hunger, or whatever the case is, apprently the President entourage ransack Harloum Costco and bought all the shampoo during the U.n speech... Each side has potential to strike, and dont forget the unknown factor, terrorist
edit on 13-10-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
They seem to be testing Iran with all of these sanctions and comments/threats. However, I think Iran too is waiting to be hit first. They’d know that if they strike Israel first then they’d have the US, UK, much of Europe and whoever else knocking on their door with the Jewish run media ensuring that most people in the West see Iran as the enemy and Israel as the innocent victim. Saying that, everyone has their breaking point. It’s a matter of who cracks first - Israel or Iran? If it’s Israel, it’d probably be due to a false flag, like bombing one of their own towns or something similar. It’s crucial that Iran not throw the first punch. And if a false flag occurs to ensure that it has irrefutable evidence that it had nothing to do with an attack on Israel or wherever the false flag occurs. It’s very unfortunate, but war is big, big business so it probably will happen at some point between the two. Israel probably wouldn’t be left standing at the end of it though, but all the people in charge that are driving this probably won’t be in harm’s way because they would have fled elsewhere to safety allowing Israel's innocent civilians to be incinerated.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BlindBastards

I agree with you. Israel has been known to do a lot of false flag... Possible 9-11? who knows. but they will sacrafice, (not Jews) but zionism will sacrifice for the greater good or, in this case Jewish lifestyle.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
reply to post by BlindBastards

I agree with you. Israel has been known to do a lot of false flag... Possible 9-11? who knows. but they will sacrafice, (not Jews) but zionism will sacrifice for the greater good or, in this case Jewish lifestyle.

Zionist will sacrifice anyone to get what they want. Just look at how they sacrificed the true Jews (The ones who follow the Jewish faith) during WW2. They stood by while Hitler marched them to the ovens and did nothing to save them. But they got what they wanted the nation of Israel.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlindBastards
They seem to be testing Iran with all of these sanctions and comments/threats. However, I think Iran too is waiting to be hit first. They’d know that if they strike Israel first then they’d have the US, UK, much of Europe and whoever else knocking on their door with the Jewish run media ensuring that most people in the West see Iran as the enemy and Israel as the innocent victim. Saying that, everyone has their breaking point. It’s a matter of who cracks first - Israel or Iran? If it’s Israel, it’d probably be due to a false flag, like bombing one of their own towns or something similar. It’s crucial that Iran not throw the first punch. And if a false flag occurs to ensure that it has irrefutable evidence that it had nothing to do with an attack on Israel or wherever the false flag occurs. It’s very unfortunate, but war is big, big business so it probably will happen at some point between the two. Israel probably wouldn’t be left standing at the end of it though, but all the people in charge that are driving this probably won’t be in harm’s way because they would have fled elsewhere to safety allowing Israel's innocent civilians to be incinerated.

You are right. Zionist are good at getting out of harms way and letting others die for them.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I just believe that israel will have more surprising prophecy occur, in order to get the Christians on there side.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

I think Israel will use Western(Christian) countries to push their Middle Eastern agenda. As we can see, this has also been happening over the past decade and also further back. When they are in a position of absolute power in the Middle East, they will then turn on the West and also try to dismantle the USA and possibly Russia since they are the Global powers when it comes to weapons right now.

I think the idea is for Israel to become the ruling state on the planet. The only way this can happen is if everyone crumbles around them.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Israel will get it's butt handed to them by Iran and they know it

Funny thing you say that, since Israel has an army atleast 5 tiers above Iran's in any aspect. The only thing that comes close are the long range missiles, which they have a limited number of those that can reach Israel, and among those most will be intercepted.

People throughout history moaned that the Israeli army is weak etc only to have their faces smeared with tears once it tears a new hole in Arab armies the next war.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

“A few things, during WW2, Judaism was against Germany so much so that sanctions were placed on the country, accordingly, Germany was force to enter a war.”

I would love to know what's the name of the (only) history book you have being reading
and how much did they pay you for you to read it.
edit on 14-10-2012 by gravitational because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Zonists? what Zionists? Money = CABALISTS, luciferians ,NWO aka the bank owners.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Another Iran propaganda attempt here on ATS by the persian apostate infidel leader's supporters, to fool the naive here?

Are they so desperately short of truths that the use of lies are more prevalent today?

Jews caused WW2? What absolute trash! What next - Hilter was an angel?

Iran being dragged into war? When it had LONG STARTED the war against humanity 1300 years ago unresolved even today in the middle east between them and the Sunni Muslims? Seeking for nukes in its own armed race superiority, and then using Israel as its scapegoat all the while?

This twisting of events by those lying dogs wriggling their way out would be fun to watch, if not atrocious due to the seriousness of the situation right now.

Only truths can set us free. May that infidel apostate Khamenei wakes up. He is old and is not long of this planet, but his citizens are innocent and need not share his fate, pains and sufferings for his deluded ambitions.

edit on 14-10-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

(...) during WW2, Judaism was against Germany so much so that sanctions were placed on the country, accordingly, Germany was force to enter a war.

Stating that the causes and consequences of WW2 on Germany were anything directly related to Jews, is just plain wrong. They were a scapegoat used by the Nazi propaganda machine. There was a severe persecution of jews in Germany before the war started.

Prior to WW2 there was a WW1, and many of the consequences the German economy and society had to endure before WW2, were direct consequences of their actions before/during/after World War I.

Germany was forced to enter a war because Hitler was sustaining his country on debt and credit. He made credits for steel and other materials, and he promised he would pay back the suppliers after conquering countries that would give him wealth. Countries like France.

He wasn't forced by others to enter a war. He planned the war years before 1933. If he was indeed forced to do anything, it was by his own actions, because the only way he could ever deliver what he promised to so many people, was to start a war that would bring wealth and profit to Germany and its suppliers.

Apart from that, a lot of money came from donations. Donations that came from people that expected Germany to become a super-power through conquering and war.

Hitler needed to create a problem to solve the demand. A conspiracy that people so often use in ATS against the US passes completely unnoticed in real past events.

Irans economy has been under some turmoil due to recent and past sancations. So i was wondering if this will cause Iran to go into war,

Iran has been suffering from sanctions because of their own actions. Opinions disagree if they deserve such harsh sanctions over small details - noncompliances with the IAEA - but the fact remains that Iran did have several opportunities to avoid being sanctioned. They chose the hard road, and they can't blame that on anyone but themselves.

Besides, comparing pre-WW2 Germany with the modern Iran is just... unrealistic. They have nothing in common. Not in their past, not in their History, and not in their way of thinking or doing things.

That being said, desperate times causes desperate measures. I am suggesting that they become on the brink of starvation, hunger, or whatever the case is

Exactly. Desperate times call for desperate measures. If I was Iran's president, when faced with international pressure and sanctions from all sides, witnessing my own population starving and facing extreme poverty, I would halt the nuclear program.

What's the point of having a new shiny nuclear power-plant producing power for the entire country, if nobody in that country can even afford a light bulb anymore?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Another Iran propaganda attempt here on ATS by the persian apostate infidel leader's supporters, to fool the naive here?

hey I am sure he is not, I am what you are seeking for !

Iran being dragged into war? When it had LONG STARTED the war against humanity 1300 years ago unresolved even today in the middle east between them and the Sunni Muslims? Seeking for nukes in its own armed race superiority, and then using Israel as its scapegoat all the while?

which war !? that was between a dictator and muslims ! what the hell has it to sects !? there is no war between sects but in your mind !

Only truths can set us free. May that infidel apostate Khamenei wakes up. He is old and is not long of this planet, but his citizens are innocent and need not share his fate, pains and sufferings for his deluded ambitions.

I myself pray that you set free !

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

The primary issue, is that the economy of Iran is on the verge of destruction. That being said, desperate times causes desperate measures. I am suggesting that they become on the brink of starvation, hunger, or whatever the case is, apprently the President entourage ransack Harloum Costco and bought all the shampoo during the U.n speech... Each side has potential to strike, and dont forget the unknown factor, terrorist
edit on 13-10-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

yes it's economy is under pressures but this does not mean that they are starving to death ! the main purpose behind pressures that are encouraged by Israel is to :
1-maybe it can lead to street rebellions and they can orchestrate a colored revolution near the Iran's election.
2-it can prevent or at least make Iran's improvement and economical reforms slow.
3-may be these pressures can make Iran to recognize Israel as an independent country or stop it supporting resistance against Israel occupation.
but this is 21th century ! sanctions can not starve any to death ! moreover a war is no way beneficial to Iran or other middle eastern countries.
as you think Jesus is the only way and I think he and Moses are two of the best ways. so we have a common issue about anti_chist or something like these, but where is more talented for emerging of it's empire !!!!
monotheistic religions are to unite humanity because all of them are worshiping only one God and are awaiting their Messiah anyhow ! the manner of living is our religion so if we think carefully we realize that Capitalism and Communism are also some sort of religions and secularity is a lie ! so problem is somewhere else !
the corrupt governments and leaders !

top topics

join