It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting planetary alignment on Dec 21, 2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Dogon tribesmen also talk to people from the stars.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

I know all about that quack. The georesonator foolishness appears often. It has no validity as has been shown many times.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

As it stands now, you've apparently conceded that gravity waves do exist because you keep going back to the allignment thing..

Another silly comment. I've never stated any such thing.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

the moon's gravitational force also causes massive oceanic tidal shifts and influences human reproductive systems.

The moon causes tides. So does the Sun. The Moon does NOT influence the human reproductive system.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

the moon's gravitational force also causes massive oceanic tidal shifts and influences human reproductive systems.

The moon causes tides. So does the Sun.

so say you, based on your current limited understanding of the universe, and all of existence.

The Moon does NOT influence the human reproductive system.

so say you, based on your current limited understanding of the universe, and all of existence.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

It is rather clear that you posted gibberish and I simply pointed that out.

So once again, the Moon and Sun cause tides. The Moon does not affect the human reproductive system.

There are lots of wacky stories about the Moon being related to odd events or crimes or whatever. All have been tested and shown to be false.

Planetary alignments are meaningless as well.

Do you have anything to support your position or do you plan on another childish comment about me?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
****Time to knock of the childish back and forth here. You can disagree without being disagreeable. Debate the topic but knock of the personal innuendo and thinly veiled ad hominem attacks.****

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Setting aside all conspiracy talk and so on....

I know the alignment itself wont be visible from Earth since the planets would actually be on a pearl string hiding behind each other.

BUT.... will we be able to see the planets sort of lined up side by side in the days before the alignment? Would be a real treat to see in my opinion

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
Thats funnt because in 2006 I checked out the 21 Dec 2012 wikipedia page and remember seeing that there was aslo some sort of planetary alighnment. When I checked again a few years later it was removed.

Has anybody got a link to wikiscanner?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

IT is very funny you just posted this. I myself just the other day decided to check the JPL database to look at the "2012" alignment and I could not see any. I am not sure why I waited so long to check and what even made me look into it but I did and I did not see any type of a planetary alignment as far as I could tell. I no expert mind you and I am not even sure I am looking at it right.

I have heard it was not meant to be a planetary alignment but another type can't remember what though. Where did this whole planetary alignment come from? When did it start and when did it get changed that there will not be a planetary alignment? Looking for the experts on this...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join