It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Viva la revolution!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
SHasHTF! It's about time America has made a move toward freedom, that is, freedom from the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. politicalvelcraft.org... Obama, your days are numbered! I think the link is self explanatory. Basically, the states are tired of being ruled by the phony government and it's principals!

edit on 13-10-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

you gotta say it right man
viva la revolucion

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'll believe it when I see it. I wonder if Drake is just trolling us again.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

I guess we will see, won't we? Where do you stand?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

How can it be that your reply preceded my post by 1 minute? Now that is amazing!

I noticed that when my post was listed as 5 minutes ago, the poster was online 6 minutes ago! Weird.

edit on 13-10-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

Where do I stand? Well, I have no guns. I also have a bad back with herniated discs. But my life sucks and I have nothing to live for, so I'll opt to be cannon fodder on the front line, I suppose. Or I can be a distraction. Either way, I don't expect to live, and that's fine with me.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

How can it be that your reply preceded my post by 1 minute? Now that is amazing!

Yes, I went back in time to warn you... that your clock is off by 1 minute.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Not to be a Debby downer, but there doesn't actually appear to be any hard evidence at all that this has happened, not even a release from the governors. The only evidence is a couple of snippets of statements from the governors that looks to be taken way out of context.

Unless i missed something?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

I stand with the side that promotes compassion, empathy, and progress in the name of peace, love, and prosperity. If a revolution arises and it cannot be stopped, if I look at that revolution in its birth and can see myself happily taking part, if I know that the revolution I look at is going to bring change to the world and lead to a better life for all of the future generations...

If I see that, I will gladly join. But if I see more of what we have been seeing - self-service and survivalism disguised as conditional compassion - then I want no part in it. Change is change, not adjustment.

"The faculty are a bunch of employees, and we're the raw material! But we're a bunch of raw materials that don't mean to be—have any process upon us. Don't mean to be made into any product. Don't mean… Don't mean to end up being bought by some clients of the University, be they the government, be they industry, be they organized labor, be they anyone! We're human beings!

There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part! You can't even passively take part! And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels…upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop! And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!"

- Mario Savio, December 2, 1964

This is what I'm about. This is the mission. But there's a time and a place, a strategy. If we strike too soon, we will be too weak. If we strike too late, we will have missed our window.

Remember the words of Mario Savio. If there's any time his words have carried a very special meaning to them, it's now. His words are the dictum of destiny. His words are the call to arms, the trumpet of change. His voice is the signal.

You want to know how to resist? Read his words like they are gospel, and you will see what must be done. But remember: compassion, empathy, and tranquility. These must be present at all times, in every conflict and every climax, or you will become a monster just like the ones we are fighting. It's a thin line, and so easy to cross...remember who you are, and why you're doing this.

Don't lose yourselves in this war.

edit on 13-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

you might give a bit more input rather than just posting a link to some article that is nearly a year old.

what exactly are you talking about?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated

Are people still listening to Drake?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I would strongly recommend reading

Michael Occleshaw’s “Dances In Deep Shadows: The Clandestine War In Russia, 1917-1920”

Link

Ignore the "British" and think more of the methods used which are universal. Otherwise you will be cannon fodder on the field of battle. Favorite sacrificial lambs are Anarchists, Radical Liberation Movements , so BE SMART and realize that this is an old Game and you need to understand it FIRST. So off to the library and read. Idiots are the first to fall but the smart one are the ones that need to worry

I am convinced that busting windows or blowing things up IS NOT THE WAY. For sure not the way to start anything as the problem lies in the MIND.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Are people still listening to Drake?

As surprising as it may seem, yes. He still has somewhat of a following. I don't know how the guy hasn't been arrested, for all that he has said.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

It really would be as simple as this: Everyone refuse to continue playing the game. Everyone quit their job. The system would fall apart so fast, they would lose everything. But getting everyone to do that would be impossible. Unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
First you must define what you mean by freedom and get others to agree with your definition. There is your problem. Not an impossible one to resolve but pretty close.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Abraham Lincoln is coming back !
(16th Potus)
Obama is just keeping his Oval office chair warm
he is even in the movie (Abraham best friend)
then the real revolution begin

edit on 10/13/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

It really would be as simple as this: Everyone refuse to continue playing the game. Everyone quit their job. The system would fall apart so fast, they would lose everything. But getting everyone to do that would be impossible. Unfortunately.

What would millions of city dwellers eat/drink? What would heat people homes? What would ill people do?
Try to think through a bit. You suggestion,if everyone would be insane enough to follow, will have similar death toll to WW1.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

What would millions of city dwellers eat/drink? What would heat people homes? What would ill people do?
Try to think through a bit. You suggestion,if everyone would be insane enough to follow, will have similar death toll to WW1.

Oh, come on. People wouldn't starve in a week, would they? And if people worked together, as insane a concept as that sounds, we would pull through. A death toll similar to WW1? That's a bit over-the-top, come on. The sun won't crash into the earth just because people didn't go to work, although I'm sure that's how afraid they'd want you to be, so you never pull yourself out of slavery.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Water does not magically flow from a tub. Sewers does not magically eats up the waste. Food does not magically appear in fridge. Electricity does not magically appear in socket. Fuel does not magically appear at gas station. Waste bins do not walk out to empty them-self and return. Surgeries and ERs are not operated by genies.
All this is available to average person due to daily work of lots and lots of people.
In scarcely populated countryside with food/water sources week without anybody working will not be a catastrophe. In a densely populated city that depends on countryside basic goods and its own infrastructure for its basic needs? Even a week without maintaining economy will be a Disaster with scores of deaths and mobs ruling the streets.
Also, out of curiosity - after a week you suggest that people will return to their old jobs? If yes - what is the point of your suggestion then.

edit on 13-10-2012 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

The death toll in WW1 was due to a greater part by people believing what they were told and doing as they were ordered without question. Like walking towards machine guns.

Just saying

top topics

<<   2 >>

join