It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media blackout on Russian UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
KLININGRAD, RUSSIA (Friday, April 18, 2003) The entire Russian Baltic Fleet and a larg number or residents of Kaliningrad (formerly Koenigsburg), a city of over 3 million inhabitants, in the Russian Baltic enclave on the Baltic Sea, watched in awe as a "flying wing" shaped Unidentified Flying Object winged over rapidly and plunged into Kaliningrad Harbour at approximately 6:17 pm. Local Time.

www.paranormalnews.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
God I hope they don't cover this up, UFO community could definety use this.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 03:07 AM
link   
probably some drunk pilot in a mig-25

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Wow...very cool. Anyone think it just might be the Aurora?

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   
so far I've only seen reports on this that use the website posted above as their source. If an entire waterfront saw this, and it is being played on the russian media to the extent the writer claims, I'm sure some media outlets here would have picked it up. As things are, I'm beginning to doubt the story -- which is good, in a way, because my first thought was that this is a classified american plane, and I wouldn't want the Russians to be handed technology that's, perhaps, one or two generations more advanced than theirs currently is...

... though, at the same time, such a crash would force the government to reveal whatever technology it uses (so that american companies could get ahead of their foreign counterparts), which, in turn, could help out the space program.

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
i wonder why radar would cause such a dramatic effect on aircraft. they said that's when it crashed. how do we know it's not amphibious as well? it could have merely dived. it had no rivets as they said so it isn't human made.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Don'cha just lurve "Media Blackout stories"? And this is over two weeks old: and Kaliningrad is surrounded by pro-Western nominally democratic Baltic republics? And no one else saw it?

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Very interesting story, but if the UFO is aquatic they might not find much, the heat signature in the water (water temp higher than �.) could be just a �chaff� decoy, similar to what fighter aircraft use against incoming missiles, whilst it leaves the area to a �safe� place to complete repairs before returning to their home base

new topics

top topics

join