It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bus Driver Uppercuts Irate Woman Passenger - Video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Toastie!!

Hahaha 2nd...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Apart from other obvious, That he went way out of line. Never a reason to hit a women in my opinion, but damn, she took that hit like a pro.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Kind of surprised at the support hitting a women is getting in this thread.

Be the better person and not resort to violence in any situation regardless of the gender of the hostile person. In my opinion violence, or this type of assault by the driver is only justified if the drivers or other passengers lives were at risk.

Just because this lady can yell and piss you off does not justify the type of physical assault the bus driver went through with.
edit on 13-10-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

Ah, Mr. Dredd, us gentlemen think alike! I respect your stance on that, I've never struck a woman... and I actually have encountered a few as angry as this in life.

However, to be the better person in ANY situation involving a man?
I'm just personally speaking of course, but I am a man of great patience and I can usually bring a heated situation down to civil speaking level of most any hot head. But if another man gets in my calm face, screaming obscenities and threats with a closed fists...well, I have a distinct line of self respect... someone crosses that line, it is on! Like Q2N2Y mentioned above, if someone is going to cross that line, they'd better be ready.
Afterwards, and in the future, that individual will always know exactly were that line is drawn.

edit on 13-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Lonewulph

FN animals and the 'n-word' word being thrown out all over the place, but if a white person uses that word "RACIST CALL ALL SHARPTON, GET ON THE NEWS AND BLAH BLAH BLAH OH THE HUMANITY. !!"

MY MAN WAILED HER THOUGH. HE DEF SHOULD BE AND MOST LIKELY WILL BE CHARGED. But her 'n-word' is gonna beat him. wtf!!! Hysterical. you cant right this .

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lonewulph

Originally posted by denver22

What's orange boy doing just standing there lmao

I was wondering that too, bus monitor? He stayed in the middle the whole time, he could just wearing a reflective vest on his way to work.
He did kinda move out the way when a reaction seemed imminent
so im guessing he was maybe coming home from work or going to perhaps.

Also he kinda nudges the guy/girl filming the incident in anoyance as an indication of being
told to get out of the way perhaps..

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

They ask her if she hit him, and she says "I can't say, that's something for my lawyer, I can't answer that question"

What a mega bitch. Hate street trash like this gutter rat

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
she hit the bus driver first while he was driving which could have endangered the lives of everyone aboard.
lives to which the bus river was responsible for, he was on the job and has a right to defend himself.

that lady, talked and hit like a man, she better be ready to deal with the consequences of her words and actions.
because as far as i could see, and i saw a longer version of the video, she had it coming for a while.

could the physical aspect be avoided? obviously yes, but it wasn't.

both parties are wrong.

but it's a biased issue as there's really no gender equality
if a man let's a woman hit him he will have his virility put in question
but if he does hit the woman he will be called a coward

i don't support violence
because violence begets more violence

i hope no women identify themselves with the actions this woman took
because i surely don't don't identify with the actions the man took

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
look I CANT even use the n word here. but they can call eachother that all the time. remember the out cry and then all the comedians were gonna stop using that word in their acts. Paul mooney. I think Cat (forget his last name) said f that n-word this n- word that.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sd211212

Please try to keep replies on topic in regard to the actual physical altercation, (bus driver uppercuts woman), don't want this to go the wrong way, thanks

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The most impressive part is how she was unphased by that haymaker. She just kept running her mouth and tried getting back on the bus lol.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
In my opinion this thread has become a medium for people's pent up anger towards women. I think the social and legal issues are being over looked for comments like

" I would smack that women around" or " women should be hit"

I hope this thread goes back on track, but for now now I will remain out of it.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
In my opinion this thread has become a medium for people's pent up anger towards women. I think the social and legal issues are being over looked for comments like

" I would smack that women around" or " women should be hit"

I hope this thread goes back on track, but for now now I will remain out of it.

I think your opinion is wrong, I have no anger to women in general, this PERSON deserved the response, she endagered others, so I think you are shutting down legitimate responses by demonising people

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Normally, I'd say he was wrong, but something about this just isn't right.

SHE ASKED FOR IT.

Justice done.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Philly busses are equipped with a police alarm..........

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
WHOA!! Who knows what was going through this bus driver's head as this girl kept on running off her mouth. I'm sure he has to put up with a lot of BS during his daily shift. I don't condone him hitting this girl like that, but lets be honest, if you've ever been around ignorant people who think they can continue to mouth off and declare respect when they clearly don't deserve it, you know deep down you would all like to do what this bus driver did.

It amazes me this girl still went after the bus driver after he clocked her. That's pure ignorance in my book. It's a shame, but some young women today think they can tangle with guys and not worry about a possible reaction. I mean even guys size up men who they are willing to tangle with.
What ever happened to women who acted like ladies and not like men? Most men in my day, would come to the defense of young lady who was being mistreated. Now women want to settle the score themselves.

This young girl ended up learning a tough lesson, but her action after being smacked down tells me she'll continue to run-off her mouth. Unfortunately, the bus driver is going to learn a tough lesson and probably receive some jail time and possibly lose his job. (Unless however, her racial insults will be taken into account).

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
She is also a human and i believe women can do some serious physical damage,just like men. I believe she hit him in the face, and he hit her back. I would put them both in jail for behaving like idiots. BOTH,see?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I believe that if he would have simply stepped off the bus after he stopped it, called his supervisor and police, that's as bad as things might have gotten. He could have even charged HER with battery if she had actually touched him, and interfering with public transportation official.
edit on 13-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

The video isn't available

It's hard to tell what's going on the op video.
He had a right to toss her off the bus if it interfered with him driving safely. He shouldn't have punched her though. Irate customers are everywhere and you can't punch them.

edit on 13-10-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Physical violence is only justified in life threatening situations. From what I have seen in the video. The bus driver was able to safely stop the vehicle.

Once the vehicle was stopped it should have ended there, unfortunately he assaulted the women. It was not justified in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Good for him.

She deserved every thing she got.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join