It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish 6th Grader, Has Mysterious Third Eye In Class Photo.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Hi.

They don't know what happened but it must be a faulty camera or an employee with a weird sense of humor. Right?!?

www.huffingtonpost.com...

If the eyes are the window to the soul, what does it mean when a sixth grader has three of them? If nothing else, it could mean it's time to hire a different photographer to take yearbook pictures.

A spokesman for Skolfoto Norden, the photography company responsible for producing the class album had "no good explanation" for why employees were third eye blind. "When we went back and looked at the original picture, no one had their eyes closed. There wasn't anything that might need correcting," head of photography David Nabb told The Local.

The company has offered Nörgaard $225 in compensation and will issue corrected yearbooks where all students will have only two eyes each, UPI reported.

Pretty strange if you ask me. It's kinda hard to miss the eye on this little girl's forehead so why didn't any of the employees notice the problem? Didn't any of the school staff look through the yearbook before they were distributed, guess not.

EDIT - My bad. It should prob. be in gen. chit chat. The only reason I posted it is because it seems a bit hard to miss. I mean it's one thing to misspell soneone's name but not everybody has an eye on their forehead!
edit on 13-10-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
most yearbooks have type-o's as well

people are not perfect

hey don't know hwy they didn't catch the error before printing the book, not on how it happened

nothing mysterious about it
edit on 13-10-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Not sure how this constitutes a conspiracy?

Clearly, someone messed up when they were touching up the photo.

That's it.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

posted here 3 days ago...tis a glitch

abovetopsecret

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The news article probably contains a cryptic message.

I'm seeing alot of 'Phoenix' related things lately. I noticed the OP is in Phoenix.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Wow! I missed the mark on that one!

First I post in the wrong forum then it's a repost........."I'm new" so you guys have to be nice 2 me.

new topics

top topics

join